Lake Shore Middle School 3

Posted July 09, 2009

Lake Shore Middle School 2

Posted June 10, 2009
It's a horrible school. There's constantly fights and disruptions from learning. I mean there's more supsensions then anything! My child decided to go to see how the school was for her 7th grade year and let me tell you she's leaving for her 8th grade year.Most of the teachers are excellent the rest of them are there for the paycheck.I will recommend that no child goes to that school bcause you will rgret it.

Lake Shore Middle School 5

Posted October 01, 2008

Lake Shore Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2008

Lake Shore Middle School 3

Posted March 15, 2007
There is not alot of structure at this school. The teachers never really contact me unless they are having issues with my son. A number of times I've requested a call from a few of my son's teachers to no avail. I care a great deal about my son's education, but some of his teachers don't really feel the same.

Lake Shore Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Lake Shore Middle School
425 W Canal Street North, Belle Glade, FL  33430
Last modified Lake Shore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Shore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top