Posted August 15, 2009

Posted July 16, 2009
Amazing school! The reason they get low rating by the state is because they don not have a technologicaly advanced schools, ie: no new computers, and if computers very old. However, the teachers care so much. They cared so much for son and daughter. The teachers help each child individualy as much as they can. They have genuine love for their students. Great school.

Gove Elementary School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
Great school, I attended this school myself. I would recommend it anytime. This school teaches three different languages to students, starting from the pre-k and up.

Posted January 06, 2009
I believe this is the best school in the district. I've never met such caring and involved teachers as the Gove teachers. The administration is excellent and very involved. But most importantly, the children at this school seem to have such an appreciation for learning, that is becoming to rare in many schools. These kids are engaged throughout the day and are always willing to help each other. I am writing this review with my personal opinion as well as the opinion of my children that attend Gove. Fantastic school...a family oriented environment that is driven by the desire to help the children succeed!

Posted June 15, 2006
Two of my children attend Gove Elementary. I am very pleased with how much progressed they have made and the excellent teachers they have. One in particular, Mr. Filosa has a talent to not only teach very well but to keep them motivated to learn.

Gove Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2006

Posted June 08, 2005

Posted September 09, 2003
I have two children that attend this school. It is awesome! The school is a Dual Language magnet school. My children receive their instruction in Spanish and English. My sons were reading Spanish before they could read English (I had two years of high school Spanish) My 7 year old has acted as an interpreter for Spanish speakers! Wonderful program with a truly dedicated staff!

Gove Elementary School
900 SE Avenue, Belle Glade, FL  33430
Last modified Gove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top