Belle Glade, FL

Rosenwald Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2012
I just saw the significance today of where the name Rosenwald came from on my CNN homepage today sorry. I'm a graduate of Rosenwald Elementary School, 1st, 2nd grade?, we moved I think for a while and returned for my 3rd, 4th and 5th? grades. Mr. Novie Wilkerson and Mrs. Houston were and still are my greatest inspiration in 4th? grade. I will never forget Mr. Wilkerson he had a noticeable limp but he and Mrs. Houston used to make jokes during the school day back then, and those days as a youth made great impression on me. I went FAMU in the fall of 1976-1978, returned to FAMU in winter 1981 and graduated in May 1982. Rosenwald Elementary School and Mr. Wilkerson and Mrs. Houston made me with my family a better kid and help me to become a man. Thank You Very Much, Sincerely Ricky J. Felder!!!

Rosenwald Elementary School
39500 Pioneer Park Road, Belle Glade, FL  33430
Last modified Rosenwald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosenwald Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top