Posted April 08, 2010
My son attends this school and he is doing excellent ever since I transferred him out of Glades Central High

Glades Day School 1

Posted December 31, 2009
This school is the worst decision you can make for your child. Some teachers are not certified, and most are sub-par. kid's have a tendency of becoming slackers and procrastinators. This school will also not provide the essentials needed after high school. I could tell you some horror stories of classmates of mine who are back home because they couldn't cut it in a college or university. The only reasons I'd suggest Glades Day School is to play a sport. Another good reason is, because it being in a small town, it's almost like a family. However, those two reasons shouldn't interfere with a child's education.

Posted August 14, 2008
I've been going to Glades Day for 6yrs. I love the teachers and staff...the school provides a family like atmosphere. The extracurricular ativities are a great way to get involved in Gator pride.

Glades Day School 3

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted June 27, 2008
My son has been attending for 3 years and this was the best thing we could have done for him. The class sizes & uniforms are great, not to mention the administration's overall fairness and the field trips are great to. He is much happier here than in public school

Posted March 27, 2008
I have two sons who transferred to Glades Day during the 07-08 school year. They are in the 6th and 7th grades and are loving it! I literally feel like we have joined a family here at this school and love the fact that my children are here through high school!

Posted July 29, 2007
My daughters attend Glades Day School and have for 5 years. The school is great. The teachers are for the most pretty good. If there is a problem with a teacher it is worked out with the up most consideration for the students. The school offers numerous extracurricular activities cheerleading, football, basketball, baseball and softball.

Glades Day School 3