Crossroads Academy 1

Posted May 29, 2013
This school is horrible. Kids here are so dumb and disrespectful. This is an alternative school and more students get suspended from this school than a regular school. Students don't even have to come to class and the will get on the honor roll. Some teachers don't even teach because the students be on the computer all of the time. I barely came to school and I was on the honor roll good for me but really? We watch movies all the time always on code red always fights and students always cussing in front of the teachers or at the teachers and we really don't do no work.

Crossroads Academy 4

Posted June 21, 2009

Crossroads Academy 5

Posted April 07, 2006
I think it is great. I love that the teachers actually teach and want to teach. They are not looking for the smallest reason to kick the kids out of class or school. I applaud the faculty at lake shore annex for their job well done and well over earned. Thank you for caring.

Crossroads Academy
225 Southwest 12th Street, Belle Glade, FL  33430
Last modified Crossroads Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top