PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Excellent education, they are very caring of the kids. I would highly recommend, my son is always looking forward to going to school.

Emma has exceeded our expectations. The teachers are amazing Miss Jeannie, Miss Saradha, Miss Amber, Miss Rebecca, Miss Maggie and Miss Irene, and Miss Barb in the office. We love that they want the families to be involved in the school. Both my kids were reading and doing addition before heading off to kindergarten. It's been great watching our children flourish while attending Emerging Minds Montessori.

My daughter starting attending EMMA last July. When we started she was not a big talker and we were worried. She was very much a to herself child. Fast forward 1 year and she has done a complete 180. She is very out going, LOVES her teachers, I mean loves them. She is reading (started last year at age 3!) Coming from a daycare environment I knew this would be the perfect fit. The Montessori approach is child focused and because of that my daughter has more confidence and can be herself! They are phenomenal with their curriculum and their nurturing which is what any parent wants. It's like she has her second family there. If you have concerns for your child, they are "introvert" or not "listening" which could be perceived as a learning disability, give them a shot. They encourage these children. My daughter has changed for the good so quickly and dramatically thanks to their assistance. Parents actually call my daughter the cruise director of the class!

Emerging Minds Montessori Academy has exceeded all of my expectations. They provide a safe, caring, family atmosphere that allows your child thrive. My oldest daughter attended this year for VPK and her younger sister will be attending next year. I am very impressed by the teachers and staff and the knowledge and passion for learning that is passed on to the students. I have seen my daughter's self-confidence and love for learning blossom and could not be happier with our experience at Emerging Minds. I highly recommend this school.

Emerging Minds Montessori is a truly wonderful school. My child is in a safe, nurturing environment that promotes community and independence. I I have had the pleasure of observing the classroom on several occasions and love to see how engaged and present the children are while working on their lessons. The teachers and staff deeply care about the children in their school. I would recommend this great school.

Too many kids in one class and even though that's the way it usually is in Montessori, not all kids get the attention they need from teachers. Kids end up mostly learning from their peers. Miss. Jeanne is great. Just need more teachers like her.

This is a wonderful school. My daughter spent her preschool days her and kindergarden. The teacher are very loving, caring and understanding with all the different needs of the children. My daughter is now in 1st grade and she still asks if she can go back to Miss Jeannie's class at least 2 times a week. It provides a fabulous learning environment. I have and will continue to recommend this school highly.

Best kept secret in Boca!! This school is truly the best in Boca. The small family like environment mixed with the love for learning is perfect for my son. He loves it! My Son wants to go to school even on weekends. I am so happy that I finally found a school I am comfortable with. Teachers truly care about every single child's well-being and education. I highly recommend this school.

If you have been searching for a great school you have finally found it! EMMA provides a small family environment with a true Montessori curriculum where individual differences are valued and encouraged and working at your own pace is the norm. The teachers are amazing, warm, carrying, compassionate, and understanding to each childes individual needs. They promote an eagerness for learning and motivate the children s critical thinking skills as well as love for the arts and other scholastic disciplines. You will see improvements in your child s speech, independence, and academic readiness after attending only for a short time. EMMA is exceeded our expectations and we are very happy that our child is able to attend a school that is as highly recommend as EMMA!

Our family loves this school, our daughter previously attended and thrived there. We wouldn't consider any other VPK provider for our son who will be attending this coming year!

Last modified Emerging Minds Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8