318 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (24 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (19 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (18 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We feel very fortunate to be at a school where teachers are supported and allowed to teach, administration is dedicated to creating an environment to develop lifelong learners, families are an integral part of the school community, and students are encouraged to grow in character as well as academically.

Great school, with great teachers, and they are always trying to involve the parents in different activities. Staff is attentive and accommodating. We recomend it and love it!

Somerset has provided my children with an outstanding educational opportunity. We are so fortunate to attend!

I love the teachers and staff. They are all caring and everyone is involved and loves what they do!

My son has been here 4 years and my Daugher has been here 2 years and they felt confident about everything they learned because of the great teachers they had

Somerset Academy is like a private school without the big payment. I had my son in a private school for a year so I can do a decent comparison. I love being able to volunteer at the school getting to know the wonderful staff and awsome kids! We are very blessed to have this school available. Each year they continue to improve. Thank you Somerset Academy Boca!!

Both my kids have been attending Somerset Academy Boca since K, they are now in 2nd grade. For our family this school has been an incredible gift. You'll find a very professional, caring and loving school environment for children. Principal, teachers and Staff work (hard) together for the benefit of the kids. Both my son and daughter are thriving in math, reading and and absolutely love going to school.

We are really pleased that we made the decision to send our daughter to this school and I think people do need to make personal choices and not base opinions based on what others believe is "the best school". What's best for your child could be right here. She is reading, writing, and thriving in a very warm environment. Could not be happier.

Somerset Boca is the best!!! All around best teachers and administrative staff... Everyone there is happy, positive, and a champion for helping your child do well! I love love love Somerset!!!

I am extremely grateful my daughter goes here!!! The staff at this school is so caring. My child has even had the new teacher two years in a row and we still couldn't be happier. This school truly feels like the community of a private school. The faculty and staff know my child and my family. Sometimes I do wish they had school dances or some other "standard" public school events, but I'm thrilled and blessed with what we have. Even the small school feel is such a blessing. If you message the principal, they will respond, and very quickly. Your child is not just a number here!!

Last modified Somerset Academy Boca East is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.