Posted August 28, 2011
My daughter loves this school. She is in kindergarten so it is her first year, but it is a good start.

J. C. Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2010
Is only one teacher in this school that I think or a lot of parent think that shoulod be TEACHING in any school, she is in first grade, she is mean treat kid bad and is not a good example for them. I hope this message is good for more than one person out there. So far the others teacher that the school has, are very good, exelent ways to teach and good control of them selfs. Also the staff at the office, very rude and not helpfull at all.

Posted March 20, 2009
We are the grandparents of a first grader at JCM .We have been privileged to partake in 2 concerts (Mr. Ken) Super!, award classes,aftercare pickups. We have met the teachers ,Principal and MS. Marie, and Ms Lisa. Everyone is top notch. We live out of state and look forward always to greet everyone. All students are treated with such respect. Parents could never expect to have better role models for their beloved children.

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
I have 2 children at JCM. We love this school. The faculty is supportive and sensitive to needs of all the children. There is a real sense of family within the school. The technology available in the classrooms is breathtaking.

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
I have two children that go to JC Mitchell. Over the past 5 years of being involved with the school, I have the upmost respect for the staff and the teachers at JC Mitchell and could not be happier with the quality of the education that my children are receiving. Also, the clubs that JC Mitchell offers the students are great and several to choose from.The music club puts on two school performances each year that are wonderful. JC Mitchell keep up the good work!

Posted March 28, 2008
My daughter, Valen, is in the ESE program and Ms. Fusari is her teacher. Last year she began school there Oct. 30. Since Valen has been at JC Mitchell, she has come out of her shell. I am so thankful to the teachers and staff for taking such a great intrest in really teaching and not babysitting my 'special' girl. I would tell everyone who has a special needs child to enroll at JC Mitchell. Your school and teachers make the biggest difference in my childs life.

J. C. Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2007
every teach and staff member is unbelievably friendly. you can tell everyone cares.

J. C. Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2006

J. C. Mitchell Elementary School
2470 Northwest 5th Avenue, Boca Raton, FL  33431
Last modified J. C. Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. C. Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top