Boca Raton Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
My son's kindergarten teacher was truly wonderful. The xmas concert was great!! However, there was a real lack of communication from the school so we moved him this school year. I also felt that the school has decided to teach "to the test" at the expense of creativity/problem solving. Also, we were new to the county and surprised of the lack of field trips. That may not be the school's fault though.

Posted May 14, 2013
My son is in Kindergarten at Boca Elementary and I have been so happy with our first year there. My son adores his teacher and loves going to school. He has learned so much, it has been incredible to watch his progress. i have been fortunate to have time to volunteer in the classroom throughout the year to see first-hand how loving, encouraging, patient, and creative the teachers are in the Kindergarten program especially. Every teacher and staff member I have encountered is friendly and helpful and seem genuinely thoughtful about e students there. The principal and vice principal know all the kids by name. Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are moving to northern Florida for work and so sad to leave Boca El but I highly recommend it.

Posted September 06, 2012
My grand daughter was taken out of Morikami Park Elementary School to attend her home school, Boca Raton Elementary. The frosting on the cake was seeing Mrs. Elf as the schools new principal! We loved her leadership, availability and values at MPES and know she will bring the same attributes to Boca Raton Elementary. The first two weeks of school have been amazing. My grand daughter is thriving. The only negative I noticed was the lack parents at last nights open house. This school is the hidden jewel in Boca Raton!!

Posted August 21, 2012
I Love this school. Have been through all the grades with 3 different children. Teachers are very involved and caring. Class sizes are small. The school itself has the very latest high tech equipment. Very pleased with the school.

Posted August 21, 2012
This school is great. I have been very pleased so far with the teachers, the tuition and the class sizes. They have a very active PTA and the school itself is clean and new with lots of computers available for the students. I highly recommend this school!

Posted February 22, 2012
Wonderful teachers, small class sizes, small school in general which I really like. Very happy so far!

Boca Raton Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2011
unsatisfactory.Teacher can t even handle the student that they have from in boundary let alone students coming in on the choice program. Old and new administration has done nothing to improve this school. Definitely not a school I would recommend. Not many people trying to get into this school anyway. If you are applying on the choice program you should not have a hard time getting in. Nobody else wants to send their children here.

Boca Raton Elementary School 0

Posted October 25, 2009
This is a very good school. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The teachers are very experienced.

Posted October 22, 2009
Nice city school. Friendly office staff and the teachers are great. I would recommend this school to anyone applying for lottery. Aftercare can use some adjustments however I still would not recommend the aftercare @ Boca Raton Elementary. Other than that a nice school to attend.

Boca Raton Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
My son has been attending there for 2 years now. He loves it and so do I... But be ready for the 'Boca' parents and attitudes. I think the after care program is horrible. the teachers hes had were great. He's learned a lot...the principal could be warmer and the vice principal is not on sight or visible. I think the teachers need to be closer to the parents in working together...Over allif you can handle the stuck up 'boca' vibe there, youll be ok...

Boca Raton Elementary School
103 Southwest 1st Avenue, Boca Raton, FL  33432
Last modified Boca Raton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boca Raton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top