314 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son was lucky enough to be reassigned to Boca Raton Elementary school in fourth and fifth grade. The school culture is positive, enthusiastic, and you can really see and feel that the teachers and administrators believe in the students, which leads to the students believing in themselves. My son has flourished so much at this school- both socially and academically. The Principal (Mrs. Elfe) and Assistant Principal (Mr. Barenburg) work tirelessly to improve the school. The teachers are dedicated beyond the classroom. They attend functions of all kinds to support their students. I can't say enough positive things about our experience here. We wish we could stay forever!

My son is in 4th grade and I absolutely love the 4th grade team. They are patient and ensure that EVERY child has the opportunity to learn and be successful. My son is VERY happy and he loves his teachers and his school.

My daughter is in Kindergarten at Boca El and I couldn't have asked for a better school and teacher for her first year in Elementary. The foundation and structure that has been set for her will last a life time.

My son's kindergarten teacher was truly wonderful. The xmas concert was great!! However, there was a real lack of communication from the school so we moved him this school year. I also felt that the school has decided to teach "to the test" at the expense of creativity/problem solving. Also, we were new to the county and surprised of the lack of field trips. That may not be the school's fault though.

My son is in Kindergarten at Boca Elementary and I have been so happy with our first year there. My son adores his teacher and loves going to school. He has learned so much, it has been incredible to watch his progress. i have been fortunate to have time to volunteer in the classroom throughout the year to see first-hand how loving, encouraging, patient, and creative the teachers are in the Kindergarten program especially. Every teacher and staff member I have encountered is friendly and helpful and seem genuinely thoughtful about e students there. The principal and vice principal know all the kids by name. Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are moving to northern Florida for work and so sad to leave Boca El but I highly recommend it.

My grand daughter was taken out of Morikami Park Elementary School to attend her home school, Boca Raton Elementary. The frosting on the cake was seeing Mrs. Elf as the schools new principal! We loved her leadership, availability and values at MPES and know she will bring the same attributes to Boca Raton Elementary. The first two weeks of school have been amazing. My grand daughter is thriving. The only negative I noticed was the lack parents at last nights open house. This school is the hidden jewel in Boca Raton!!

I Love this school. Have been through all the grades with 3 different children. Teachers are very involved and caring. Class sizes are small. The school itself has the very latest high tech equipment. Very pleased with the school.

This school is great. I have been very pleased so far with the teachers, the tuition and the class sizes. They have a very active PTA and the school itself is clean and new with lots of computers available for the students. I highly recommend this school!

Wonderful teachers, small class sizes, small school in general which I really like. Very happy so far!

unsatisfactory.Teacher can t even handle the student that they have from in boundary let alone students coming in on the choice program. Old and new administration has done nothing to improve this school. Definitely not a school I would recommend. Not many people trying to get into this school anyway. If you are applying on the choice program you should not have a hard time getting in. Nobody else wants to send their children here.

Last modified Boca Raton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.