Posted December 13, 2013
Best high school imaginable! Every type of student is there and everyone gets along as if family. The teachers and staff model respect and love for the students. Students try their best and challenge themselves all the time, knowing that they'll have support if they don't succeed. The performing arts, sports, and service clubs are amazing. There is something great happening at Boca High every day and every night. Over 100 kids got into UF from Boca High last year. That is the most from any high school in the world! Boca High students get into Harvard and many other top schools every year, too. I wish I had the chance to go to a high school like this! The students are getting experiences that they will never forget, and that will help them be successful all their lives. Thank you teachers and staff members for creating a school where my children love to go!

Posted February 25, 2013
wonderful school - like a liberal arts college in its depth, from science to art to sports. spirit of cooperation seems to be well taught and observed, as well. plus great parental involvement very pleased parent

Boca Raton Community High School 3

Posted February 07, 2013
I have very mixed opinions about the school. My son has some teachers who get back to me promptly and are very available, but he has others who will only get back to me after multiple requests when I have had to bump up the issue to my son's dean. I don't understand how the administration lets the poor teachers stay, and it must be disheartening for the teachers who do a good job. My son had a teacher who would tell the students that their questions were "self explanatory" and would refuse to answer them. When I reported this, everyone I spoke to was well aware that the teacher did this and no one seemed to care. I would say it is the luck of the draw, if you get good teachers, you will have a great year. If you have bad teachers you'll have a bad year and your complaints will be met with indifference. Odds are you will have a combination of good and bad teachers and you will have a mixed year. This seems to be the situation for every kid we know at Boca High regardless of grade and the types of classes taken.

Posted September 10, 2012
i transfered from Calvary Christian Academy to come to boca high 1 month in the school year, i immidiatly felt comfortable, and the staff and principle are great! i wish i would have started at boca my freshman year instead of waiting til my junior year to make a change. I LOVE this school!

Posted August 06, 2012
Dr. McKee and his leadership team are very amazing educators and know each and every student at their school. VERY IMPRESSIVE.... They actually stop by every class every day.... They are out in the courtyard and are proactive.... I still can't believe I had the pleasure to work here...

Posted March 14, 2012
I graduated in 2010, and am now a student at UF. I came back from China in 2007, and missed my freshman year. However I still had an awesome time at Boca High, the staff was friendly, the study environment superb, and the overall experience was fantastic. I will always miss coming in on LTM days still covered in sand from spearfishing. Good times, Good memories.

Posted July 27, 2011
I love to work at Boca High it is an honor to work for Dr. McKee.

Posted May 05, 2011
My son is finishing his senior year and Boca High School has been a wonderful experience throughout! The leadership of the Principal is the reason the school excels and the culture of the school promotes academic success along with "Bobcat" pride...

Posted January 24, 2011
This is an amazing school all around...from academia to sports Boca Raton Community High School has it all!

Posted January 05, 2011
Fabulous school directed by a caring principal and supported by his staff. My children attended Sophomore to Sr grades and have been challenged academically and taking 6 AP's/year.....in other words the school supports the academically inclined too. The school has the teachers and students to support the demand, unlike 2 other schools we visited before we settled into the neighborhood.

Boca Raton Community High School
1501 Northwest 15th Court, Boca Raton, FL  33486
Last modified Boca Raton Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boca Raton Community High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top