Boca Raton, FL
Students enrolled: 1,411

Posted April 10, 2014
My son is a 8th grade student at Boca Raton Community Middle School and we are proud to be there! All the teachers there are so caring and respectful to the students.We are very happy to be a member of Boca Raton Middle School family. We love principle, counselor, every vice principles and teachers. It is really a very great school, my son's warm family!

Posted August 23, 2013
My child is a seventh grader in advanced classes. Last year her teachers were mostly ok, a favorite: Mr. Flores. What I don't understand though, are "electives". I did not grow up in the US and don't get the point of certain classes like cooking. I can teach her cooking at home. Would like to see more sports/PE instead. Healthy body healthy mind. Also, music classes or Spanish. Things that she will actually be able to use. Why call them "electives" if youcan't choose?

Posted July 18, 2013
One of the best kept secrets in Boca! We have had a fabulous experience transitioning from a private school. Look at the test scores, come in and tour and speak with the students attending. Principal ,VP's and staff are positive and accessible to all the students and parents. Lot's of activities for the students including dances, school spirit week and a 5k run where they had a helicopter land on their baseball field to pick up the Principal to follow the students running - very cool!

Posted February 25, 2012
Our first school year here (2011-2012). Although I am satisfied with the curriculum my son has experienced so far (he's in advanced classes), where I am not satisfied is the lack of decency shown from the kids in school. I don't blame the school for this, but the parents at home. My young son has come home with more inappropriate language that I didn't learn until I was in my 20's. There is rampant SEXUAL HARASSMENT by girls to boys! The bullying is obvious and the anti-bullying campaign laughable. Dress code is also a joke (boys pants couldn't possibly be any lower).

Posted December 10, 2010
i am a six grader at boca raton community middle school i think that it is a great school. so far ive learned a lot and it is also a fun school to be in.

Posted November 10, 2010
I'm an 8th grader here. I hate all these bad reviews. Why? Because we are the "best of the best"! The teachers really do care. I'm a duel enrolled student in the Math Academy and Pre-Med Academy and all I have to say is WOW! The Pre-Med academy is such an excellent part of the school. My favorite teacher in this academy is Ms. King. I've had her in 6, 7 and 8 grade too! She cares about you, her class is challenging, she helps you study, we do fun medical labs and she is really funny. The field trips are great. We have went to Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, Gumbo Limbo. Actually this Friday (11/13) we get to go to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital and the life of a nurse. Algebra 1 Honors is hard. And Ms. Astan is amazing! GO COBRAS! SM

Posted October 31, 2010
My daughter is attending 7th grade and loves her teachers. She has great friends with great family values that we share. She is an A student in the gifted progam and is being challenged. We are involved parents and encourage other parents to do the same. A school is only as strong as the support it gets from its parents involvement . Give a little you get much in return. Thank you to the principal, vice principals and the entire staff for your daily work to educate our children.

Boca Raton Community Middle School 1

Posted August 11, 2010
I went to school here in 8th grade, and from my experience teachers don't teach you anything except the english department, and the dress code is a joke. And lunch is awful, and this school has no orchestra...i was not happy in this school.

Posted May 25, 2010
Do you notice all of the good comments are the older ones? My sin attended this school and it was not a good experience. Dress code as another parent put it was a joke. The administration doesn't even know the school policies and if you go to the guidance counselor all you hear is "I'm not sure, this is my first time dealing with this". My friends in the neighborhood live next to 2 police officers who tell them that they are getting called to this school on a near daily basis. Leadership is severely lacking at this once fine school.

Boca Raton Community Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2010

Boca Raton Community Middle School
1251 Northwest 8th Street, Boca Raton, FL  33486
Last modified Boca Raton Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boca Raton Community Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top