1,475 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2015
Very Good Principal, very good teachers. Very excellent school. My son studied here and said it is the best school in the world.

Posted April 14, 2015
We live in the very affluent community of Boca Raton, which affords our children the great school that is Boca Middle. Lots of educational programs, extra cirricular activities, very involved parents, it's all there! I mean, there is this one thing that probably isn't a big deal...oh wait, it is. The school cafeteria regularly runs out of food, leaving several students hungry on a regular basis. How does that happen? We live in freaking Boca Raton, our kids go to a school with a pre med program, and they regularly run out of food?! Someone is really dropping the ball!

Posted February 05, 2015
My son is in the advanced classes an excels in all areas, when his work get overwhelming his teachers help him achieve & understand the problems. They respond daily to us in regards to his assignments and grades, very Good. wish I had those possibilities.

Posted August 23, 2013
My child is a seventh grader in advanced classes. Last year her teachers were mostly ok, a favorite: Mr. Flores. What I don't understand though, are "electives". I did not grow up in the US and don't get the point of certain classes like cooking. I can teach her cooking at home. Would like to see more sports/PE instead. Healthy body healthy mind. Also, music classes or Spanish. Things that she will actually be able to use. Why call them "electives" if youcan't choose?

Posted July 18, 2013
One of the best kept secrets in Boca! We have had a fabulous experience transitioning from a private school. Look at the test scores, come in and tour and speak with the students attending. Principal ,VP's and staff are positive and accessible to all the students and parents. Lot's of activities for the students including dances, school spirit week and a 5k run where they had a helicopter land on their baseball field to pick up the Principal to follow the students running - very cool!

Posted July 02, 2012
Ya I was a student at boca raton middle school, I currently attend pompano beach high school, 10th grade, and to me it was A real good school, just like any other school the principal did his job, so did the teachers, what makes the school bad is the students, I dont like how everybody is blaming the staff.

Boca Raton Community Middle School 1

Posted June 21, 2012
Ugh get me out of here. This school teaches me nothing, the food is disgusting, and am constantly bullied by evryone. I am waiting foir the day when I can leave this school and the tormenting will stop. I tell everyone of my teachers but they don't care, I talked to the Principal and he just said not my problem. I have applied for Don Estridge high tech middle school and all of my friends say it is the best school ever. I hate boca middle dont put your child in the same enviornment I was in,

Posted February 25, 2012
Our first school year here (2011-2012). Although I am satisfied with the curriculum my son has experienced so far (he's in advanced classes), where I am not satisfied is the lack of decency shown from the kids in school. I don't blame the school for this, but the parents at home. My young son has come home with more inappropriate language that I didn't learn until I was in my 20's. There is rampant SEXUAL HARASSMENT by girls to boys! The bullying is obvious and the anti-bullying campaign laughable. Dress code is also a joke (boys pants couldn't possibly be any lower).

Posted December 10, 2010
i am a six grader at boca raton community middle school i think that it is a great school. so far ive learned a lot and it is also a fun school to be in.

Posted November 10, 2010
I'm an 8th grader here. I hate all these bad reviews. Why? Because we are the "best of the best"! The teachers really do care. I'm a duel enrolled student in the Math Academy and Pre-Med Academy and all I have to say is WOW! The Pre-Med academy is such an excellent part of the school. My favorite teacher in this academy is Ms. King. I've had her in 6, 7 and 8 grade too! She cares about you, her class is challenging, she helps you study, we do fun medical labs and she is really funny. The field trips are great. We have went to Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, Gumbo Limbo. Actually this Friday (11/13) we get to go to the Boca Raton Regional Hospital and the life of a nurse. Algebra 1 Honors is hard. And Ms. Astan is amazing! GO COBRAS! SM

Boca Raton Community Middle School
1251 Northwest 8th Street, Boca Raton, FL  33486
Last modified Boca Raton Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.