1,069 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Hi. I am an 8th grader that currently goes to this school. I am in the pre med program and love it. I have made great friends here and learned so much. The teachers I have had were so nice and help you succeed. I cant say its the best school ever, but it has amazing programs ( pre med, pre culinary, and pre law).

It's really good go there it's fun all teachers are nice go go gonoe! Yeah yeah hoop

This school really has gone down. I went here when i was 12 (i am now 22) and it was a so so school then and now that my sister is going here it is an absolute disaster. For one thing my sister was being bullied for a whole year and they did nothing about it. Now when i think they cannot get anymore unprofessional they lose her report with all her medical updates and was left stranded and emberressed in the front office; not to mention the staff behaved like they didn't care at all each time. I am not impressed with this school at all.

I too had people discourage me about this school, but we chose Loggers because of the medical program. I can't speak to the regular program, but my daughter is in all honors class and the medical program, and we could not be happier. Her classes are very challenging and she has the opportunity to take several high school classes while in middle school. I can't get over how much she has learned. 95% of her teachers are amazing. They go above and beyond and really care about the kids. There is the occasional mediocre teacher, but that's everywhere. Loggers also has a terrific band program. I can't say enough nice things about Mr. Denny. I wish we could take him with us to high school. As far as behavior problems, I have heard about them, but we've never experienced any of them. Surprisingly, I saw more issues in elementary school than I have in middle school. My only criticism would be that they don't include weighted grades in their honors program. We know kids with over a 4.0 weighted grade who weren't allowed in honors. This practice discourages the kids from challenging themselves by taking the honors and high school classes. This needs to change.

When we decided on Loggers Run for our only daughter who is our pride and joy! Some friends & family suggested we didn't consider that school and that there are gangs there and lots of rude children, i was skeptical! I prayed about it, as it was in our school District, all that nonsense is behind us...My kid excelled in the most way straight A's and a very savvy Honor Student,she goes to High School come September. I applaud Loggers Run and it's awesome teachers for helping me mold the fabulous young lady my kid was and is today! Shouts & Stomps to Mr.Denny he is the best that ever did it! every school needs a band teacher like him,We love loggers Run! We can honestly say Loggers Run is Awesome! great teachers that teach interact and communicate on high levels with their students & Parents! Go Loggers Run!

My son is entering 7th grade at Logger's Run and it is a fantastic school! He hated writing when he started 6th grade and by the end of the school year, he decided he might like to be a writer! This is all because of Mr. Erdman - one of the best teachers my son has had. The administrative staff is also wonderful. My son had a small bullying incident and it was taken care of immediately. The staff also goes out of its way to get to know the students - all the admin know my son by name. Thank you Logger's Run!

I have been going to loggers for 2 years and i love this school. Mr. Hermele is the best teacher ever! every teacher should be like him. And i love all my friends.

this is a great school with great techers and theyre really fixing up the place by brining in new grass everwhere and brining in technology thats even beter than donestrides. They have great teachers and good students!

Last modified Loggers' Run Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.