856 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

It's a really good school my son just entered there and he is loving it!!

This school is become a nightmare. As soon as I can afford to move I will. There is a lot of nepotism with the teacher and some parents. So, not all kids are treated equally. I will give you an example, they conduct award ceremonies and some kids are supposed to get awards, but they presumably make a mistake and a few kids do not receive the awards that they were there to receive. Imagine, how that goes with a five year old that's expecting his or her award (tears anyone?). It could have been a mistake, but that's just the general theme for that school. The principal does not even have an e-mail, right? Last time, I checked, we pay your salaries as a property owners, please address concerns like a professional!

I'm a freshman in High School now and what can I say about WPES other than the fact that it was just the best experience I've had since I moved to the United States four years ago. I didn't know the language, yet my teachers and staff spoke in such a way that I felt as if I belonged. Turns out I've always belonged. Whispering Pines teachers and staff, thank you. I owe it all to you.

This is a great school that offers different extra curriculum activities. All the teachers I dealt with were always helpful. My son did great and received very a good education, what made an easy transition to middle school.

My son has been here for 4th and 5th grade. He has just flourished at this school. His teachers have been amazing, the staff is very caring and are willing to go out of their way to help. I am actually sad that he will be leaving for middle school this year. Overall he has had a wonderful experience and has made lots of friends. This school is wonderful and I am thankful my son has enjoyed his experience here.

My child Bode, has been attending from K and is now in 2nd Grade. He has had Ms.Golumbe, Ms. Terrano, Ms. Modesto all are top notch teachers! Ms. Terrano even tutored him before class daily to improve his handwriting. He is ahead of target for his age and is doing well in school social and academically. The kids in class are well put together and come from nice professional families. I hate to give such a great review, because then all the snobby parents who lie about their addresses to go to other schools will rush to Whispering Pines. Currently it's not crowded and feels warm and welcoming - I want to keep it that way :)

My son is in Kindergarten and I like everything at that school but the people who work in the front office. I am sorry but they are kind of rude and don't know much what is going on regarding activities, entertainment and even scheduling. I had to call front office 2 times and they couldn't help. I feel sorry because the teachers are amazing and the rest of the staff too. My son gets home very excited about what he had learned. And he has being improving a lot. So thank you to the teachers.

I am a teacher at Whispering Pines and find that a review to discredit the dedication of any teacher would be misconstrued as a teacher that makes little progress with the students. The teachers follow the process as set forth from the district to get students the help they need. If those that spend the most time with your children can't help and be appreciated than it is not the teaching that is the problem. Parents, teachers and the schools need to work together to get the children what they need! Whispering Pines has many families that go above and beyond to work with their teachers and the school to help their children, I wish more families could be categorized like this. The one family that can't appreciate it, will be sorry they didn't do more!

My son started Kindergarten this year, and we are very happy with the experience there. His teacher is wonderful... warm and responsive. He has learned a great deal there academically, socially, and also independence. He comes home every day with a great sense of confidence and excitement. The administration is good and they are very involved and present. Good experience all around!

Great School. My son entered their 3rd. grade gifted program this year and I could't be happier with how fast he is learning. His teacher, Ms. Schuemann, is caring and seems to be firm when needed. Staff is polite and organized.

Last modified Whispering Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.