Posted August 26, 2014
Coral Sunset is a great little school tucked away in west Boca. The teachers are so nice and accommodating to my children. They really take the time to help my children learn. The administration is newer and have made huge strides with the staff, students and the school community. Their approach is awesome. My children love attending school here. I'm a proud parent of students at Coral Sunset Elementary.

Posted August 26, 2014
Coral sunset elementary school is a wonderful school! My children love going to school everyday and look forward to seeing their teachers. The teachers, administrators, and staff are friendly and willing to answer any questions I have. The school provides great enrichment and remediation when needed. All in all, this school deserves an A+.

Posted August 26, 2014
Coral sunset elementary school is one of the lesser known schools in the area, but has the most dedicated administrators, teachers, and staff. They work hard to make a difference in the education of children. My children have been very successful here and love school! They make reading fun and my kids look forward to reading now, which wasn't the case at their old school.

Posted August 22, 2013
i am so proud my child go to this school,nice teachers,very good principal and nice staff

Posted August 18, 2013
I was extremely disappointed with the Open House. My child s teachers seemed as if they didn t care at all. They hardly made an attempt to say hello to us. Our questions seem to be problematic for them to answer. The staff, administration and teachers were not very happy to meet and greet. I graciously said hello to the Principal and she could barely say hello back. Not a great way to start off the school year. SHAME on Coral Sunset Elementary School.

Posted June 06, 2012
My son went to this school for 2 years. Staff is not very friendly and pricipal leadership is not strong at all. The school as a whole is not very organized. If your child is an average student, he or she will likely 'fall through the cracks'. My son was a straight As student all year round and the school does not do much to keep kids motivated. When asked, the excuse was that there s not enough funds, they did not even have the traditional 5th grade graduation that other schools have. If money is an issue, why not ask parents for help? I feel there s a lack of organization and being proactive. When compared to my other sons elementary school, Coral Sunset Elementary school does not come close. Would not recommend this school to anyone, worst in Boca Raton.

Coral Sunset Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The best school....My Son was there many years ago, and now I take 2 little girls there......I like the teachers....

Posted March 30, 2010
This school needs concentrade on children, they have a lot of 'teacher work day'.

Coral Sunset Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2010
This is a great school. Teachers are very dedicated to their students. They are willing to help in every way possible. We as parents need to support or teachers in what ever they need to make our children a success.

Posted May 29, 2009
This school needs new Staff and needs to concentrate more on children.

Coral Sunset Elementary School
22400 Hammock Street, Boca Raton, FL  33428
Last modified Coral Sunset Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Sunset Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top