700 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted August 27, 2015
My 6 year old daughter has been going to Coral Sunset since she was in the speech and language program. My husband and I would like to thank the whole Coral sunset team for making such a difference in our daughter's Education. Our Daughter has special needs! The staff have gone above and beyond to meet her needs! From the Principal, the teachers and her aide it is a FIVE STAR SCHOOL!

Posted June 14, 2015
My son has attended Coral Sunset for the past two years. I have seen so much growth in him both academically and socially. He had amazing teachers for both Kindergarten and First Grade. The faculty, staff, and administration have been nothing but wonderful towards him. I am looking forward to my daughter attending next year for Kindergarten.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 14, 2015
My son has had wonderful teachers. They are very knowledgeable about the curriculum. They always challenge him in all subjects.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 14, 2015
My child has received adequate homework based on his grade level. He has to read every night for at least 15 minutes, which I think is great.

Posted June 12, 2015
The students and staff in this school provide an incredible experience for everyone who attends. I have seen students come to school crying, angry, upset where staff rush to their sides to assist in their transition into school that day. The teachers and administrators have a true dedication to our children. the teachers my children have had have been amazing giving my children a wonderful education from start to finish. There has not been a single time that I have needed something that someone was not there to help me. If not immediately available at the school, the principal calls you back personally as soon as possible and always that day. If there is an issue she deals with it appropriately and quickly. Thank you to the faculty and staff at Coral Sunset. I could not have given my children a better first exposure to education. I'm looking forward to my 5 more years here.

Posted January 11, 2015
The teachers and staff at our school are truly talented at reaching those students that other schools and districts have been unable to. The staff is creative and on top of all the newest technology and strategies available to assist students with their academic needs.

Coral Sunset Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2014
What a surprisingly great experience. I had my son in K at a different school and we had a really bad first year with an overly strict teacher. It really set the tone in a negative way, and I was anxious to right the ship. When we moved into the Coral Sunset district I was concerned with some of the things I found online, so I called the office. The PRINCIPAL called me back on my cell phone and we had a great discussion. The one question (about their VPK openings--great classroom btw), she found the answer and called me again to confirm. I was amazed. Since then, my son has had an amazing first grade experience with Ms. Rubino. What an amazing teacher and fellow mom. She has been perfect for my whole family and she has not just taught our son, but us as parents as well. Thank you team Coral Sunset!

Posted August 26, 2014
Coral sunset elementary school is a wonderful school! My children love going to school everyday and look forward to seeing their teachers. The teachers, administrators, and staff are friendly and willing to answer any questions I have. The school provides great enrichment and remediation when needed. All in all, this school deserves an A+.

Posted August 26, 2014
Coral sunset elementary school is one of the lesser known schools in the area, but has the most dedicated administrators, teachers, and staff. They work hard to make a difference in the education of children. My children have been very successful here and love school! They make reading fun and my kids look forward to reading now, which wasn't the case at their old school.

Posted August 22, 2013
i am so proud my child go to this school,nice teachers,very good principal and nice staff

22400 Hammock Street, Boca Raton, FL  33428
Last modified Coral Sunset Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.