Posted September 21, 2014
Del prado is run by the PTA. They are all over the place and seem like they have more power than the teachers or administration. They are constantly asking for more money but so much is wasted with over printing. My child generally has 5-6 unnecessary flyers every day and the teacher reprints reminders for everything instead of utilizing the class website with email notifications that was set up. The teachers and school are far more interested in keeping up appearance with cutesy Pinterest projects than a thorough education. Not a bad school but feels focused on the wrong things.

Posted June 04, 2014
We have been part of the Del Prado family for 3 years now and have had the greatest experience. I am a former teacher, and I know how difficult it can be to run a safe and effective school. This school goes above and beyond for the students. Parent involvement is a huge aspect of the success of a school, and you can always count on the parents of Del Prado to help make the year a great one. The staff responds to our concerns immediately, and the principal is a great motivator. This is a school where the higher level students actually encourage the lower level ones. The school continually gets top scores. Do not worry about sending your children to Del Prado!

Posted June 03, 2014
Office staff is rude, uncaring and passes the buck. My husband and I always get the run-around. They will never go out of their way to help you. Typical failed system. No one thinks outside the box, no one problem solves. Very disappointed.

Posted April 17, 2014
I am very pleased with my son being in Del Prado. It's a wonderful school with a good gifted program. Teachers, office staff and the principal are always professional, warm and ready to help.

Posted March 27, 2014
Cute school. The principal is caring and is always ready to help. My two daughters have the best teachers. We couldn't be happier!

Del Prado Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2014
Terrible school. Don't be fooled by the rating. They will not help your child if he/she is struggling.

Posted September 19, 2013
Great school. Nice staff and teachers. This is the best elementary school I know. We are moved from Vero Beach, Florida to Boca Raton Florida looking for good elementary schools, finally we found Del Prado Elementary School to educate our son

Posted August 06, 2013
I love this school minus how much they cram down the homework when FCAT came around last year. I don't know what other elementary schools do.

Posted June 01, 2013
Good luck fitting in. Do some research on the neighborhood around the school and you'll understand. The level of exclusion by the parents and the students is disgusting. The school was a little above average. It is way behind Addison Mizner.

Del Prado Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
First Of All The Front Desk And Nurse Are Ridiculous, They Cannot Use Common SenSe In So Many Levels. My DaughterThe Gifted But In The End What Matters Is The Teachers. Last Year She Was Not InThe Gifted But The Teacher Was Much Better.... For Those Wondering If They Should Move To This District Because Of The School Rating Don't Waste Your Time Or Money Since 20% Of The Students Use Their Friends Or Family Addresses For The First Year, After That No more Address Check. Very Disappointed With Their System.b

Del Prado Elementary School
7900 Del Prado Circle North, Boca Raton, FL  33433
Last modified Del Prado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Prado Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews. Top