1,426 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I advocate for this school on a daily basis. As a parent of a 8th grader and 3 years in this school, My daughter has excelled academically more than I could have ever expected. She does not have " gifted papers" . Socially she has her group of friends, but that's not what I look for in a school. I look for Academics. Omni has proved the teachers are capable of that above and beyond, my daughter is more than ready for high school . I have another child entering 6th grade next year, the options were open. I would not look anywhere else but OMNI MIDDLE , as I know my child will be more than challenged. Every school has it's issues, but I would not ever doubt sending my children to the BEST middle school in our area. This is why I moved here.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most teachers are very competent. The classes are rigorous. The teachers are creative and try to make information relevant. They are given latitude to teach what they deem is important.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework gives back up to the material taught in class. It helps my child review what is taught

Teachers are very nuturing and really care for their students. They are accessible to parents and individually work with students. The guidance counselor sand APs are great and helpful. Love the warm caring atmosphere .

I have two children at Omni and find that they are learning well. There are some excellent teachers, but some that really should not be teaching. Extra consideration should be taken when hiring and when they are in the position. Perhaps anonymous reviews help. The campus should be a bit cleaner, especially the bathrooms. The staff have always been friendly and helpful.

I was impressed at the Orientation ... but in the end ... they talked the talk, but did not walk the walk. Had one teacher who was very communicative, but the others were difficult to deal with. Many did not use the Edline - making follow up very difficult. One particular math teacher was so incredibly rude, and had a huge class full of extra studies students every single day - how could all the kids be struggling? Tried working with the Guidance counselor, but overall found that for a good kid, with great manners - who is no bother ... they just fly under their radar and do not get help. We lasted one semester, kids were too out there, language was foul, it was a bad experience .

omni middle school in boca raton is a terrible school to send your child to.i would not recommend it tot my worst enemy.bullying in this school is over the top.teachers will not do anything about it.you would never know this school was in boca raton.my child went there for 6th grade and will never go back.dont put your child thru this.find another school

Mr. Riopelle, Principle of Omni Middle runs this school badly. was better before he came in a few years ago. go to BOCA MIDDLE instead!

My daughter has had excellent teachers all 3 years at Omni who respond to parent email communication and concerns. In addition to solid academic subjects, Omni offers a variety of electives like Culinary Arts, Art classes, Band and DAILY Physical Education. The principle is organized and stands up for what is in the best interest of the school, students & families. Everyone can shine at Omni based on individual results and effort. No funny internal staff politics or power struggles dominate or overtake the primary mission of educating the children. Thank you, Omni Middle!

I have attended this school all three years and honestly have learned nothing from it. Most of the teachers talk about themselves, and waste your class time SPECIALLY the "Language Arts" or English teachers. This school is also a really hard school to start off as a new student mainly because its so obnoxiously packed with kids. Honestly, this school may be a 10 or an A++ school but I wouldn't recommend it, also this school is FULL of drugs (at least the years I attended which was from 2010-2013). Not just drugs, but because Boca is classified as a "rich" person city, this school is full of snobs that act "ghetto" and smoke to get attention. When it comes to bullying, I never got bullied but I've seen it happen, except if you're a 6th grader you have greater chances of getting bullied by an upperclassman. And if you don't wear nice clothes and you DONT have a jansport slim backpack or vans, you will also be bullied. Overall, this school was alright... But I would certainly NOT recommend it!

Last modified Omni Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.