1,301 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

No school is utopia, but the number of excellent teachers at Eagles is outstanding. English, Math, Music, Social Studies... It's all there.

Amount of homework: Agree

Based on what I heard from friends of mine with kids in other programs, I think Eagles gets this right.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are treated equally and the expectations for them are high. They are expected to tell the truth, study, and be respectful. As long as they did that, there were no issues.

Both of my kids went to Eagles and had terrific experiences. As is typical in Boca, my two are now in different High Schools, and both were well prepared by the curriculum in middle school. The Teachers and the Principal really care about the students and their school and it shows. Both kids also benefited from the engineering magnate. Keep up the good work Eagles! if I had any more kids I would send them to you! Thanks!

Eagles landing middle school is just amazing. My sixth grader has been extremely happy since day 1. She has six outstanding and extremely dedicated teachers. The staff and administrators are welcoming, dedicated, helpful and happy! Our experience at ELMS has been GREAT!!!

I am surprised that Eagles gets such good reviews. My son has always been a good student however this 8th grade year seems to be miserable. He has a history teacher who per newspaper accounts has some demons to deal with in addition to health problems. Since the newpaper incident happened in September you would think they would have tried to address it with a replacement by now instead of a door of revolving substitutes.For that class grades are posted only when progress reports are due,too late to know you learned something wrong thus making the same mistakes, all the grades come up at once. Unfortunately w/use of edline the other teacher's are not much better. They fail to use it for the purpose the county provides it for. Not one of his teacher posts h.w., assignments or dates of tests. They also rarely post grades which my undertsanding was that at least they had to do that every two weeks . I had much better experience with the school in 6th &7th. THe school likes to act like this is to help them prepare for high school yet my friends w/h.s children say students have edline to get their assignments etc. Overall disappointed.

I went to my daughter's school to see RECEIVE recognized for having good grades (A), what was my surprise !! No one applauded when they called her name, where are the teachers to motivate their students? They did not applaud, where is the prinsipal or assistant to motivate their students, parents just clapped their children, if his father could not attend no one applauded, no one celebrates, believe it or not, that makes the student feel bad, some school leader should note that and motivate the student, that child is an example for the future, do not feel bad our children with the uneducated and cold attitude, I hope that does not happen again, tomorrow will be another card certificate 02/04/2015, please end up with that culture "do not care about the triumphs of other students." att: a father passing on a complaint from my daughter the day 02/03/20015 No one applauded, I'm late for traffic

Eagles Landing is an excellent school. My eighth grade son has had wonderful teachers and an excellent education. I only wish their STEM magnet program was larger. I would have loved for him to have been in that. The administration is amazing and the school is clean and has a bright atmosphere.

an "A" school for the thirteenth year in a row in part because we provide a positive educational experience for our students and their families. Our goal is to create college and career ready learners by offering a wide range of academics and electives. ELMS has earned many awards for excellence in academics, music, robotics, athletics, and other important achievements such as Green School, PTSA involvement, and Reflections contests. We have a large gifted population, an Autistic Spectrum unit, ESE classes, and ELL classes. Our choice programs are expanding and include culinary arts and robotics/engineering. After school activities include numerous clubs, athletics, music, homework help, and organizations such as National Junior Honor Society. Many of our teachers have at least one masters degree, and several are certified as leaders in their field and/or National Board Certified. We encourage families to be involved in PTSA and the School Advisory Council. One goal for this year is to include more family nights like our hugely successful Family Reading Night. Eagles Landing continues to soar on the wings of excellence!

Very responsive to the needs of the children and parents alike. Any issue I may have had with a teacher or subject matter the administration - primarily Principal Chiapeta was extremely supportive and worked to make the situation better for my child. Extremely proactive.

Last modified Eagles Landing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.