Posted October 20, 2013
Eagles Landing is an excellent school. My eighth grade son has had wonderful teachers and an excellent education. I only wish their STEM magnet program was larger. I would have loved for him to have been in that. The administration is amazing and the school is clean and has a bright atmosphere.

Posted August 04, 2013
an "A" school for the thirteenth year in a row in part because we provide a positive educational experience for our students and their families. Our goal is to create college and career ready learners by offering a wide range of academics and electives. ELMS has earned many awards for excellence in academics, music, robotics, athletics, and other important achievements such as Green School, PTSA involvement, and Reflections contests. We have a large gifted population, an Autistic Spectrum unit, ESE classes, and ELL classes. Our choice programs are expanding and include culinary arts and robotics/engineering. After school activities include numerous clubs, athletics, music, homework help, and organizations such as National Junior Honor Society. Many of our teachers have at least one masters degree, and several are certified as leaders in their field and/or National Board Certified. We encourage families to be involved in PTSA and the School Advisory Council. One goal for this year is to include more family nights like our hugely successful Family Reading Night. Eagles Landing continues to soar on the wings of excellence!

Posted August 02, 2013
Phenomenal school that cares about its students and allows for students to excel and achieve great things. All of the teachers are very well educated and well versed about the subjects that they are teaching.

Posted August 02, 2013
Very responsive to the needs of the children and parents alike. Any issue I may have had with a teacher or subject matter the administration - primarily Principal Chiapeta was extremely supportive and worked to make the situation better for my child. Extremely proactive.

Posted June 05, 2013
This is a school that is shining example of what a school can do if they work together as a community. Students receive an outstanding education that is meant to prepare them for their future endeavors. The principal of this school in her second year has created an environment that allows the students and the faculty to flourish and achieve the very best.

Posted May 08, 2013
This school is by FAR the worst school in Palm Beach County. NO. IN FLORIDA. I have never, EVER, been so disgusted by such a terrible enviornment, disgusting bathrooms, lunch, and the PEOPELE! Especially the teachers, they are so terrible. I would never want any of my children to have such a bad experience.

Posted September 19, 2011
not satisfied with this school at all, i think they do not hear the voice of parents or the students they illuminant students instead of listening to them and this is far the worse school i ever let my daughter attend.....

Posted September 12, 2011
We are in our last year at Eagles and really have nothing but great things to say. Both of my kids have had terrific test scores and the math program is amazing. We also highly recommend the band program. It provided my kids with a group of kids that are all kind and supportive. I am sad to have to leave and go on to high school.

Posted October 08, 2010
The school dosnt protect its zone well , Despite new students parents have to sign a afidavid saying were the child live's under punishment of law the rules are ignored. There is a a women I know where two kids go to Delprado and one goes illegaly to Eagles Landing. All three kids live with the mom. Ive reported it but the school has ignored it.

Posted March 10, 2010

Eagles Landing Middle School
19500 Coral Ridge Drive, Boca Raton, FL  33498
Last modified Eagles Landing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagles Landing Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top