1,301 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted January 07, 2016
Eagles landing middle school is just amazing. My sixth grader has been extremely happy since day 1. She has six outstanding and extremely dedicated teachers. The staff and administrators are welcoming, dedicated, helpful and happy! Our experience at ELMS has been GREAT!!!

Posted February 14, 2015
I am surprised that Eagles gets such good reviews. My son has always been a good student however this 8th grade year seems to be miserable. He has a history teacher who per newspaper accounts has some demons to deal with in addition to health problems. Since the newpaper incident happened in September you would think they would have tried to address it with a replacement by now instead of a door of revolving substitutes.For that class grades are posted only when progress reports are due,too late to know you learned something wrong thus making the same mistakes, all the grades come up at once. Unfortunately w/use of edline the other teacher's are not much better. They fail to use it for the purpose the county provides it for. Not one of his teacher posts h.w., assignments or dates of tests. They also rarely post grades which my undertsanding was that at least they had to do that every two weeks . I had much better experience with the school in 6th &7th. THe school likes to act like this is to help them prepare for high school yet my friends w/h.s children say students have edline to get their assignments etc. Overall disappointed.

Posted February 03, 2015
I went to my daughter's school to see RECEIVE recognized for having good grades (A), what was my surprise !! No one applauded when they called her name, where are the teachers to motivate their students? They did not applaud, where is the prinsipal or assistant to motivate their students, parents just clapped their children, if his father could not attend no one applauded, no one celebrates, believe it or not, that makes the student feel bad, some school leader should note that and motivate the student, that child is an example for the future, do not feel bad our children with the uneducated and cold attitude, I hope that does not happen again, tomorrow will be another card certificate 02/04/2015, please end up with that culture "do not care about the triumphs of other students." att: a father passing on a complaint from my daughter the day 02/03/20015 No one applauded, I'm late for traffic

Posted October 20, 2013
Eagles Landing is an excellent school. My eighth grade son has had wonderful teachers and an excellent education. I only wish their STEM magnet program was larger. I would have loved for him to have been in that. The administration is amazing and the school is clean and has a bright atmosphere.

Posted August 04, 2013
an "A" school for the thirteenth year in a row in part because we provide a positive educational experience for our students and their families. Our goal is to create college and career ready learners by offering a wide range of academics and electives. ELMS has earned many awards for excellence in academics, music, robotics, athletics, and other important achievements such as Green School, PTSA involvement, and Reflections contests. We have a large gifted population, an Autistic Spectrum unit, ESE classes, and ELL classes. Our choice programs are expanding and include culinary arts and robotics/engineering. After school activities include numerous clubs, athletics, music, homework help, and organizations such as National Junior Honor Society. Many of our teachers have at least one masters degree, and several are certified as leaders in their field and/or National Board Certified. We encourage families to be involved in PTSA and the School Advisory Council. One goal for this year is to include more family nights like our hugely successful Family Reading Night. Eagles Landing continues to soar on the wings of excellence!

Posted August 02, 2013
Very responsive to the needs of the children and parents alike. Any issue I may have had with a teacher or subject matter the administration - primarily Principal Chiapeta was extremely supportive and worked to make the situation better for my child. Extremely proactive.

Posted June 05, 2013
This is a school that is shining example of what a school can do if they work together as a community. Students receive an outstanding education that is meant to prepare them for their future endeavors. The principal of this school in her second year has created an environment that allows the students and the faculty to flourish and achieve the very best.

Posted May 08, 2013
This school is by FAR the worst school in Palm Beach County. NO. IN FLORIDA. I have never, EVER, been so disgusted by such a terrible enviornment, disgusting bathrooms, lunch, and the PEOPELE! Especially the teachers, they are so terrible. I would never want any of my children to have such a bad experience.

Posted September 19, 2011
not satisfied with this school at all, i think they do not hear the voice of parents or the students they illuminant students instead of listening to them and this is far the worse school i ever let my daughter attend.....

Posted September 12, 2011
We are in our last year at Eagles and really have nothing but great things to say. Both of my kids have had terrific test scores and the math program is amazing. We also highly recommend the band program. It provided my kids with a group of kids that are all kind and supportive. I am sad to have to leave and go on to high school.

Eagles Landing Middle School
19500 Coral Ridge Drive, Boca Raton, FL  33498
Last modified Eagles Landing Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagles Landing Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top