Boca Raton, FL

Posted May 08, 2014
This school is outstanding! After looking at several schools including private schools nothing holds a candle to AD Henderson. This school is by far the most well-rounded school I have ever seen. I believe the key to the success of this school is the fact that the teachers want to be there, the kids want to be there and the parents are highly involved. I am not aware of any other school that has the resources of AD Henderson. Even the $25,000 a year private schools I looked at don't have the resources of AD Henerson and the class sizes are small. Student to instructor ratios are 9 to 1. My child's first grade teacher is in the process of getting her PhD. The Principal is extremely professional, a wonderful leader and always has a smile on her face. She has a teacher s heart through-and-through. If you get the rare opportunity to have your child attend this school you are one of the very fortunate.

A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
Disappointing. We wish we could post the truth about this school but it will be deleted. If you want your kids in a positive enriching education this is the wrong place.

Posted February 11, 2014
It is hard to realize how good a program this school is unless you have something else as a point of comparison. My son moved to this school from another school with a decent reputation, and I cannot say enough about how good an experience it has been. His middle school classes are challenging and engaging. The teachers and staff are polite and use multiple methods of instruction. Technology is used to enhance learning and not for its own sake. Collaborative projects are the norm. My son, who attended a gifted elementary program, is thriving at this school. We are a lucky family.

A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School 2

Posted December 21, 2013
I went here in my freshman year and honestly, it was the worst mistake of my life. My parents regret sending me here as much as I regret wanting to go here. Yes, the curriculum is very challenging. At the same time though, you can ask any high school teacher or guidance counselor and a 9th grader should NOT be taking AP classes, which I and other students were forced to take. The school is a complete joke. When I tried to switch into an honors Biology course instead of struggling through AP Biology, the guidance counselor and science teacher wouldn't let me leave, but my friends were allowed to. If you mess up in just one quarter, the teachers keep a closer eye on you and then start to single you out in class to embarrass you. I'm still struggling now to get my GPA back up from a 2.0 and I hate it. I've had to take course recovery classes through FLVS, as well as after school credit lab at my new school and 20/20 recovery with Edgenuity. Colleges hate to see bad marks, especially when you completely ruin your freshman year. I wouldn't recommend the high school to ANYONE. The elementary school on the other hand was excellent from what I saw, especially the kindergarten classes.

Posted August 22, 2013
My little one just started a kindergarten this year, I know it's been only a few days but she loves it already! I also, had my teenager attend 9th grade last year, and the teachers, front dest staff, Mr. Kelly and other have been extremely helpful and caring. I do have to say, that high school curriculum is intense there, but that is why people are trying to get into the program.

Posted May 31, 2013
Ok so I'm going there next yet an I was thinking about taking the history class online but I don't know which one it is??? Help please

Posted April 29, 2013
I have 2 kids , can I join them to this school next year 2013/2014 Big one will be in grade 12 , SAT 1350 last January that is before May & June exams , GPA about 3 , last certification in grade 11 term 3 " straight A " . The other kid will be in grade 6 his certification mixed of " A , B , C+ " How can I make applications for both , I have to inform you that we live now in Egypt & we all be in Florida next July 2013 Pls provide me the fees and when & how can I pay Finally I want to know required documents Thanks

Posted February 26, 2013
This school is no joke, you have to be extremely prepared and strong minded to handle this school. Be prepared to spend many (and i do mean many) weekends home studying and doing homework because you will basically lose your social life for your 9th grade year. If you can't handle that, don't even bother trying to get into the program. Once tenth grade rolls around things get MUCH MUCH easier since all of your classes will be over at the university (tip: don't skip classes unless you know for a fact that you can teach the material to yourself better than the professor can). It's very easy to get overwhelmed at this school and breakdowns are not uncommon so PLEASE, if you think your child can't handle it DO NOT put them through this much stress for no reason

Posted October 08, 2012
i went to henderson last year it is a great school if any one gets in you are very lucky i love the school and food i miss henderson so much i wish i can come back

Posted October 05, 2012
2 years ago, my grand daughter was sent to Morikami Park over Henderson. It is the biggest regret my family has had over our grand daughters schooling. We wish we had gone with our inner instinct and not what "others" told us. My granddaughter is paying dearly for that poor desicion.

A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School
777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL  33431
Last modified A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A.D. Henderson University School & Fau High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top