Posted March 31, 2014
I graduated from St. Paul and loved it. I still keep in touch with the teachers and my classmates, to this day, are still my best friends. The classroom setting was always safe and the education provided was excellent. Great events that bring the school together and help keep the parents involved. The sports program is strong and teaches kids (and parents for that matter) valuable skills to take into high school and college. Dr. Krempler (the principal) is an outstanding person and leader. I would recommend St. Paul to any parent considering sending their child here. - A proud Falcon alumni

Posted December 08, 2013
Best thing I ever did was to enroll my child in this school. All of the teachers are fantastic. The staff and students are all incredibly kind and caring. They have a terrific math program where everyone takes math at the same time which allows each student to enroll in the math class that best suits him/her. We came to the school in 4th grade and were welcomed by staff and students. My child readily made many friends. The academics are all around excellent. All students take the SAT and my child continues to perform very well on them, so the school must be doing something right! The school sets an atmosphere which encourages the students to perform well (it's cool to be smart) but isn't afraid to hand out poor grades for those that earned them (No "Pay for As" here). We feel very fortunate to be part of the St Paul family!

St Paul Lutheran School 2

Posted September 24, 2012
The school is "ok" - it has some teachers that are just sick of teaching and going through the motions. If you are a 'lifer' you're all set but a new kid has a heck of a hard time finding help and friends. No one really has even approached us as a new family. And there is a religion sub who tells the children that if you are not Lutheran then you are not a true Christian- that Lutheran is the only religion closest to God. It's a joke. Oh and there's quite the nepotism in the school. Good luck getting something resolved if it involves any of the married couples.

Posted September 18, 2012
St. Paul's has been consistent from day one. The teachers are loving and kind. They are dedicated individuals who truly love children and understand the hardships of being a parent. My child has life-threatening allergies and the St. Paul's staff has always taken care of my daughter regardless of the extra care needed. We are blessed to part of the St. Paul's Family!

St Paul Lutheran School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Great structure, caring staff

Posted August 12, 2010
My 2nd and 4th graders are doing very well and ahead of their public school peers as we observe them. There is a lot of homework - sometimes too much. Parents are involved and once you get to know them very nice.

St Paul Lutheran School 2

Posted May 11, 2010
Very disappointed. The teachers were unorganized and the homework every night was unmanageable. I agree with another poster that said that she wondered what her child was doing all day because the amount of homework was ridiculous. The one thing i did like was the parents and friends that my son made. We never had a problem with cliques, the kids I met were great.

Posted May 04, 2009
My kids have been very happy at St. Paul. The teachers are caring and work well both with gifted children and with struggling learners. I would strongly recommend this school to parents that want a smaller class size, lots of individual attention and hands on learning experiences for their children.

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted March 24, 2009

St Paul Lutheran School 3

Posted December 17, 2008
I was disappointed with the lack of attention my child's work was honestly getting. The school is quite expensive for what you receive academically.

St Paul Lutheran School
701 West Palmetto Park Road, Boca Raton, FL  33486
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top