PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I went to Pine Crest Boca from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Pine Crest is my home and all of my friends and I cried through our last week there. There are so many amazing things about the campus. The library staff is so friendly and knows everyones names and is so eager to help with everything. The cafeteria is wonderful with a salad bar with a fantastic variety of options. There is a huge value on the Fine Arts and the school provides students with insturments if they do not wish to buy their own, or want to simply try out an instrument. Two of the head security officers were there through my entire 10-year span at Pine Crest Boca, and could not have possibly made the campus feel more safe, and the teachers are all kind, caring, genuine, and all around loving teachers. Any teacher that I ever had truly cares and has a genuine interest in how I succeed in life and in future grades. I would have teachers from past years stop me in the hallway an ask why I had not visited them in a while. They want nothing more than for you to succeed, and when you do, they will be the first person you want to tell. Most of the teachers have such a special connection with the students, it is incredible. Also, like any school, and anywhere you may go in life, there will always be some kids who are friendly, and some who are not the best. However, you ever have a problem, the guidance department urges you to tell them. High grades are looked up to and I don't think that there is anyone in Pine Crest history who has ever gotten made fun of for striving to do there best and to be who they are.

Academically excellent, forward thinking, constantly improving the core curriculum while adding technological advancements to the educational process. State-of-the art facilities in the prime location of Central Boca.

PineCrest Boca seems good for academics but at present has a big problem with social bullying in the 7th grade.

There seems to be some new faces on the security during the daytime. I feel like things are not being run as properly as they use to and being done as thoroughly as it use to. I'm losing confidence and safe in the school I do not like the direction we're going in this is the safety and security for my children if we cannot have a stable atmosphere and security how are we supposed to control the environment that affects them.

Pine Crest School is extraordinary and we are so fortunate to be able to have our son attend this school. I see that he is being challenged academically and athletically. It is obvious the curriculum is designed to challenge young people who are dedicated to becoming the best they can be - this school brings out the talent in our children. Pine Crest offers their students an opportunity to achieve beyond where they think they can go. Pine Crest nurtures their growth with rigorous academics and teaching methodologies that are based upon current research. I would absolutely recommend Pine Crest School to family and friends.

It has been an experience that far exceeded our expectations. From Faculty to Curriculum to school leadership, it's the standard that all schools should be measured by. The academics are rigorous and the teachers are dedicated. Also, there are numerous extra curricular activities. PIne Crest is a great school!

Everyday I think about what a gift I am giving my children. The teachers, administrators faculty and staff cannot be beat. They are fantastic educators and extremely accessible. If a child is having difficulty in a subject area there are hours before and after school so that they can go for extra help. The school cultivates children's strengths no matter what they are. I love that they bring out the best in every child! The offerings for enrichment classes are endless and the facilities are pristine.

This school does not have much to offer. I sent my daughter to Pine Crest starting in Kindergarten all the way through eighth grade before moving her out, but I wish I had acted sooner. The school is all about money and left her with a few "gaps" in education once she switched over. Most of the students are all about how much money you have, and your child will be treated differently if you are not wealthy and donating to the school constantly. My daughter began to seem more materialistic especially in her later years, but that changed once she was removed from that environment. If you have the option, look for another private prep school in the area.

i went here for a year so far i just moved to boca from ny and this school comfort me so much the teachers and students were nice and respectful, clean school too

Pine Crest school has one of the best college placement records in the country. Period. Both of my children are thriving. Reading some of the comments below makes it abundantly clear that the school is not for everyone. The curriculum is challenging and the teachers expect their students to achieve. My 4th grader is reading at a 12 th grade level, plays 2 instruments and 2 sports. Not surprisingly, parents of Pine Crest students tend to also be high achievers and financially successful. We all want the best for our children. PineCrest is undoubtably the best school in Boca Raton.

Last modified Pine Crest School - Boca Raton is a Private school that serves grades PK-8