PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
Academically excellent, forward thinking, constantly improving the core curriculum while adding technological advancements to the educational process. State-of-the art facilities in the prime location of Central Boca.

Pine Crest School - Boca Raton 2

Posted October 28, 2014
PineCrest Boca seems good for academics but at present has a big problem with social bullying in the 7th grade.

Pine Crest School - Boca Raton 1

Posted December 17, 2013
There seems to be some new faces on the security during the daytime. I feel like things are not being run as properly as they use to and being done as thoroughly as it use to. I'm losing confidence and safe in the school I do not like the direction we're going in this is the safety and security for my children if we cannot have a stable atmosphere and security how are we supposed to control the environment that affects them.

Posted September 27, 2013
Pine Crest School is extraordinary and we are so fortunate to be able to have our son attend this school. I see that he is being challenged academically and athletically. It is obvious the curriculum is designed to challenge young people who are dedicated to becoming the best they can be - this school brings out the talent in our children. Pine Crest offers their students an opportunity to achieve beyond where they think they can go. Pine Crest nurtures their growth with rigorous academics and teaching methodologies that are based upon current research. I would absolutely recommend Pine Crest School to family and friends.

Posted September 27, 2013
It has been an experience that far exceeded our expectations. From Faculty to Curriculum to school leadership, it's the standard that all schools should be measured by. The academics are rigorous and the teachers are dedicated. Also, there are numerous extra curricular activities. PIne Crest is a great school!

Posted September 26, 2013
Everyday I think about what a gift I am giving my children. The teachers, administrators faculty and staff cannot be beat. They are fantastic educators and extremely accessible. If a child is having difficulty in a subject area there are hours before and after school so that they can go for extra help. The school cultivates children's strengths no matter what they are. I love that they bring out the best in every child! The offerings for enrichment classes are endless and the facilities are pristine.

Pine Crest School - Boca Raton 1

Posted November 21, 2012
This school does not have much to offer. I sent my daughter to Pine Crest starting in Kindergarten all the way through eighth grade before moving her out, but I wish I had acted sooner. The school is all about money and left her with a few "gaps" in education once she switched over. Most of the students are all about how much money you have, and your child will be treated differently if you are not wealthy and donating to the school constantly. My daughter began to seem more materialistic especially in her later years, but that changed once she was removed from that environment. If you have the option, look for another private prep school in the area.

Posted August 02, 2012
i went here for a year so far i just moved to boca from ny and this school comfort me so much the teachers and students were nice and respectful, clean school too

Posted May 08, 2012
Pine Crest school has one of the best college placement records in the country. Period. Both of my children are thriving. Reading some of the comments below makes it abundantly clear that the school is not for everyone. The curriculum is challenging and the teachers expect their students to achieve. My 4th grader is reading at a 12 th grade level, plays 2 instruments and 2 sports. Not surprisingly, parents of Pine Crest students tend to also be high achievers and financially successful. We all want the best for our children. PineCrest is undoubtably the best school in Boca Raton.

Pine Crest School - Boca Raton 2

Posted April 27, 2012
The school has been ok for the nine years that I was there, but the academics are not what they are hyped up to be. Public schools are doing the exact same things that Pine Crest calls advanced, and the kids are all about the money. The a lot of the teachers are mean and only want to get out as soon as possible. Everything has to do with social status in that school, and I am very happy that I am not continuing on to Pine Crest Fort Lauderdale.

Pine Crest School - Boca Raton
2700 Saint Andrews Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL  33434
Last modified Pine Crest School - Boca Raton is a Private school that serves grades PK-8