Posted March 18, 2014
I've been a BC parent since 2005 and I love the staff and kids at Boca Christian. Just this week I've needed to speak to the school nurse about my child and she was so caring and understanding. It's like having another mom right there at the school. The Headmaster is so humble and Christ-like. There is a lot of parent involvement, which makes it feel like a family. The academics are challenging, but a Christian worldview is most important to us and Boca Christian does a great job cultivating that. Great job BC!

Posted July 20, 2012
I went to Boca Christian since K-4 and am an Alumni graduating from the high school. Boca Christian has set me up for success after high school because of its rigorous academics giving me opportunities to take college courses through dual-enrollment or AP. Not only that but it has also prepared me spiritually for life away from home. A Christian Worldview is the MOST important thing for a young adult/child to develop and Boca Christian has allowed me to do just that through the classes provided as well as the opportunity to go on missions trips and discuss hard questions about the Christian faith with my teachers and friends . The headmaster of Boca Christian has lead the school strongly and is one of the strongest Christians I have ever met. The rest of the faculty has expressed a love and concern for me that has helped me through everything from when I felt overwhelmed by how busy I felt, to when individuals tried to tarnish my reputation as a Christian by hacking my facebook account and making it look like I said awful things to tons of individuals. Boca Christian is one of, if not the best, option for anyone who wants their child to receive a strong Christian education.

Posted August 05, 2011
Go Boca Christian....Keep Up the Great Work! School is starting and I just wanted to write a review to let you know that both of my children graduated from Boca Christian, and we are so gratetful for their years there. Each child was respected for their individuality and they were totally different. Boca Christian has a Principal along with teachers and staff who not only exhibit high integrity but also a caring, loving heart for the individual child as well as a love for Jesus.

Posted July 20, 2011
Boca Christian was hands-down the BEST educational experience of my life! My family moved around a lot, so I attended many different public and private schools before I graduated. Boca Christian was definitely the best, not just because of its high academic standards, but because of the moral and spiritual environment that the students enjoy. Starting with a Godly headmaster, the administrators uphold high standards of integrity and make decisions truly based on what is best for the students. The teachers really care about their subject matter and, more importantly, the well-being of their students. There are a surprising number of AP courses and high-achieving students, but the reason I loved Boca Christian so much was because compared to the other Christian schools I have attended, the faculty and staff at BRCS really live out what they believe. The mission trips in the high school really set the school apart from the rest, and the athletics and fine arts departments are exceptional for a school this size. This was a wonderful place for someone like me to get a Christian worldview education!

Boca Raton Christian School 3

Posted March 24, 2011
I went to school at Boca Christian for many years. It is a good choice for elementary and middle school but find a different high school. Private schools make all the difference but this one does not set a good example of how we should act as Christians. The principal thinks he is being funny but is in fact extremely rude to students. The administration chooses favorites and ostracizes other students. You do not feel a loving Christian atmosphere at the high school.

Posted February 28, 2011
This school is truly spectacular! I wish I could have here when I was growing up. Everybody is really really nice, the other students made my child feel very comfortable on their first day. Besides one not so great teacher, all the teachers really reach out their way for me. The principal really is a kind loving man through Christ. Go check out Boca Christian today!

Posted October 03, 2010
EXCELLENT EDUCATION with a strong emphasis on Christian worldview. I have a teaching degree and I am very pleased with the academic opportunities provided for my 3 children. I would not say the school is perfect, but I will say that the teachers are most sincere in their love for Jesus and their desire for the students to know, love and serve Him. The high school principal knows each and every student and goes to the ends of the earth to help every student reach his or her potential. He is a very Godly man and he is a HUGE blessing to the school. I am proud to be a parent at Boca Christian!

Boca Raton Christian School 3

Posted July 12, 2010
it is a average school its a good choice for elementary and middle school. my son went there for 9th grade and left because he hated it and the high school principle is rude and dosent care about the students. they have some good sports but some other sports are terrible, some dont even win a game the whole season. also the lady who works in the finance office is rude, the old lady was so nice who knows why she left. also the high school is made up for mostly children of parents who work at the school. if the teachers dont send there kids to the school they get fired. GOOD choice for elementary and middle. not a good choice for high school

Posted May 30, 2010
An incredible school that has high academic standards while offering students opportunities in athletics, fine arts and so much more. One of the 11th graders just scored a 1570 on the SAT (30 pts. from perfect!). Last year's senior class had 5 apply to University of Florida and all 5 were accepted. Administrators shows how much they care for students, teachers and parents. I have three sons (11th, 9th and 5th grades) who attend and love this school. I would recommend you take a look at Boca Christian for your kids.

Posted May 27, 2010
Congratulations Blazers for being baseball District Champions. Also congratulations to our K5 for an awsemome graduation today. We are proud of you!

Boca Raton Christian School
315 Northwest 4th Street, Boca Raton, FL  33432
Last modified Boca Raton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Boca Raton Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top