K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 23, 2015
My children have been attending the camp program at Advent for several years. The camp just keeps getting better and better! Informative weekly newsletters, upbeat information about our children, and a genuine love for our children is displayed by the entire staff and director. A safe, happy place where my kids never want to leave. Adventureclub rocks!

Posted July 29, 2014
I have had my children Advent since they were at the early childhood school and now they are in the elementary middle school. In my years at this school, I have found the school to have excellent and caring teachers that really love teaching and care about the students and their learning. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would not want my children anywhere else!!

Posted December 17, 2013
Both of my kids graduated from Advent. They received an outstanding education that carried them very well through West Boca High and Florida State. The teachers are outstanding and are led by an incredible Principal.

Posted December 17, 2013
I do not recommend this school for you kids. I took mine out. The principal at this school is horrible and unprofessional, as well as some teachers. Too many complains. My friend worked here in the past and told me they won't but their own kids there - as simple as that.

Posted December 17, 2013
I took my kid out, and feel sorry that I did not do it earlier. Even the place may sound OK first, the fact is, that they are unorganized, principal is crazy, and teachers uneducated and underpaid which gives an idea of quality you can expect. I am lutheran myself and was hoping to keep my child here, but I am so happy now that I made the right decision and took my child to another school. There are way better ones than this that you child deserve.

Advent Lutheran School 3

Posted December 15, 2013
My daughter attends VPK here now and I have mixed emotions. On one hand , I feel she is very safe ( which is so important) and everyone is very friendly ( these are the two reasons I chose this school). However, that being said academically I am not satisfied. Now granted My daughter is one of the older children in class but she has actually gone backwards in her progress of learning since starting school here. Also, things are very unorganized and always last minute information for parties, programs etc. Again, if this is your child's first school experience, they are a great choice to introduce your child to the structure of school and you will be happy with security and know your child is being treated kind but due to lack of organization and more importantly not advanced enough curriculum, we will be switching my daughter to another school starting next year. We are going to have to work harder with her at home now to get her back on track to where she should be for entering kindergarten.

Posted November 08, 2013
My daughter attends the ECS program now, and she is in her second year. I've been impressed with the staff's caring attitude toward the children. My daughter is happy to go, and I feel good knowing she is going there. I tried a few other schools/daycares prior to this, and all of them were subpar, with disinterested staff. At Advent, the focus is on learning, and the caring, loving attitude is a wonderful place for a 3 year old. Love it!

Posted October 21, 2013
Great School and Teachers. My son has been attending advent for a year and a half now. Although he loves his teachers, the principal at this school is horrible. Horrible enough that we decided to tranfer our son to another school .

Posted October 21, 2013
The teachers at Advent are beyond wonderful, caring, and loving to our children. Unfortunatly the director and asst director have made this school unorganized. I had no idea what room my child would be half the time until they finally transitioned her to her next class, they raised tuition, charged me a fee when I was 5 minutes late, I am constantly asked for donations and the director never has a valid answer for any of my questions. The director is unprofessional, condescending, and most of her answers come with a sarcastic tone. I feel sorry for the great staff at Advent. If it wasnt for them this school wouldve been closed.

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter has been attending Advent after school program for over 4 years now. I have seen her grow academically and socially. The after school staff is wonderful. They are caring, loving & very attentive. It's a great atmosphere for children. I highly recommend Advent if you're a parent looking for safety, fun & fundamental structure.

Advent Lutheran School