K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

We have been at Advent for 6 years and have never heard of a bulling issue with any of the kids

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Advent has the ability to teach child and test child at their leval of learning

My daughter has been a part of Advent since Pre-k. Advent is an amazing family orientated school with good curriculum along with Godly values that get instilled in the children. When I was going through a difficult time they helped out so that I could keep my daughter enrolled in the school. Advent is a smaller size school so your child will never be just another kid but a part of the Advent family.

Our daughter has flourished and grown academically and spiritually since she came to Advent Lutheran, and has developed a genuine love of learning and confidence in new challenges. She has also made lasting friends. We have been very pleased with the education that she has received and her teachers have been knowledgeable, caring and dedicated as they have passionately instilled the fun in learning. She loves going to school every day, and as parents, we are fortunate to have discovered this wonderful educational environment. -- Ken and Kathy Williams

My children have been attending the camp program at Advent for several years. The camp just keeps getting better and better! Informative weekly newsletters, upbeat information about our children, and a genuine love for our children is displayed by the entire staff and director. A safe, happy place where my kids never want to leave. Adventureclub rocks!

I have had my children Advent since they were at the early childhood school and now they are in the elementary middle school. In my years at this school, I have found the school to have excellent and caring teachers that really love teaching and care about the students and their learning. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would not want my children anywhere else!!

Why is it that nearly all the bad posts for this school disappear after a few days. I posted a review a week ago saying how bad it was poof 4 days later it's gone........good job I kept a snap shot of last 4 bad reviews. Greatschools staff why are you deleting our posts? The principle is crazy the staff are undertrained and the Pastor has been ignoring his crazy principal for years.

Both of my kids graduated from Advent. They received an outstanding education that carried them very well through West Boca High and Florida State. The teachers are outstanding and are led by an incredible Principal.

I do not recommend this school for you kids. I took mine out. The principal at this school is horrible and unprofessional, as well as some teachers. Too many complains. My friend worked here in the past and told me they won't but their own kids there - as simple as that.

I took my kid out, and feel sorry that I did not do it earlier. Even the place may sound OK first, the fact is, that they are unorganized, principal is crazy, and teachers uneducated and underpaid which gives an idea of quality you can expect. I am lutheran myself and was hoping to keep my child here, but I am so happy now that I made the right decision and took my child to another school. There are way better ones than this that you child deserve.

Last modified Advent Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8