Posted February 26, 2015
My son is attending PK4 and I couldn't be happier with this school. My son loves his teachers and friends. Not only he is learning about math and reading but he is learning good manners, spirituality and some of the essential things in life like having jobs and visiting the doctor. It has been a great journey so far.

St Jude Catholic School 3

Posted November 16, 2013
I have graduated from this school recently and the day I relieved my diploma was liberation! St. Jude had its pros and cons. It made my academic preformance increase amazingly. When I was in elementary school I got mainly B's and C's but when I transferred to St. Jude in middle school I starting getting straight A's! Some of the teachers were great but some teachers preferably the literature teacher there were pathetic! A good thing about St. Jude is that if there are any teachers who suck, they could get fired quite easily. I wouldn't reccomend St. Jude for a male student since the athletic program there is very stupid with no gym and used uniforms. The music program is also pathetic. The social scene at St. Jude is unpleasant. It's kind of easy to make friends but the population is very small cliques form like crazy. If you're not in a clique then people will recognize you as an outcast and just judge you. Gossip also spreads like wild fire among the students an even the parents! To make things worse, the guidance counselor is not ago source to solve your problems and she might even tell others confidential info about you. So if you want to come to St. Jude, I would think twice.

Posted October 12, 2013
I graduated from this school last year (2013) and I can honestly say that is the best school around. I wasn't there since kindergarten but I felt so at home and grew to love the school, staff, and students so much. I miss it more than anything and I would never trade anything for my amazing memories and amazing friends I met at St Jude Catholic School.

Posted June 17, 2013
I just love Saint Jude! I have moved my son from his former school to Saint Jude. He was in the 3s with Miss Meldrum and loved it from the first day on. Miss Meldrum is caring, playful and nurturing but also knows how to create a safe and respectable environment for our children. She organised so many fun activities for the kids... and for the parents! The rest of the preschool team is also amazing. Thanks to all of you!

St Jude Catholic School 4

Posted February 20, 2013
St. Jude has done a great job with my kids. They have caring teachers and involved parents.

St Jude Catholic School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
Three hour lunch breaks are the standard for those who run the school. Good luck scheduling a meeting with the administration if you have real business to conduct or concerns to address. They're always "Out to Lunch" at St. Jude.

Posted September 18, 2012
To the 1-star below....."there cold not be a worst school"' "appaulling", "comming" - I don't know if it was such a good idea to take your kids out of such a great school with grammar like yours....my child has been at St. Jude's for years. The education is excellent, the sense of community is unique my child loves going to school at St. Jude's...

Posted August 18, 2012
If you want your child to not only experience a top-notch education, but to learn self-discipline and religious values, this is the school. There is a real sense of community here - you will never get that from a public school. I highly recommend. Teachers here are very accessible and work incredibly hard. After-care program is excellent.

Posted July 09, 2012
My children have received an excellent education at St. Jude. It is a loving, religious school with strong academics. I highly recommend.

St Jude Catholic School 1

Posted July 02, 2012
I just read the post from yesterday. And this is exactly what happened to me. There could not be a worst school. I removed my kindergardener and preschooler. I should have called social services on the kindergarden teacher. The way this teacher handles the class and what she did to my child was appaulling. This teacher brags about comming from a family of teachers well she should not be allowed to be around children!

St Jude Catholic School
21689 Toledo Road, Boca Raton, FL  33433
Last modified St Jude Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Jude Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top