PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I have been blessed to be able to send my daughter to Saint Jude Catholic School from Pre-K through 8th grade. Through the years, aside from Math and Science, she was taught love and respect for herself as well as others. Having her faith nurtured everyday has given her a solid foundation and inspires her to reach out, beyond herself to others in need, not only in our community but all over the world. My daughter is a well rounded, faith filled young lady who continues to thrive in high school because of the education she received at Saint Jude Catholic School. Saint Jude is a small school and each student is known by name by all the faculty and staff. Students are greeted each morning and dismissed each afternoon by the principal, assistant principal and pastor. Throughout the school day the children are loved and taught in creative ways by teachers who truly care about them. This family atmosphere makes Saint Jude the BEST school in Boca Raton.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have found that all the teachers at Saint Jude Catholic School are more than willing to help any child at any time. They go above and beyond their job description to make sure every child succeeds.

Develops character: Strongly agree

From a very the very start the students are taught Christian values. They learn the importance of being a loving, caring friend to others.

Both of our children received an amazing education at Saint Jude Catholic School. We highly recommend this school if you are looking for a caring, loving, warm and Christ centered school for your children.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Saint Jude School is a warm and welcoming community for students as well as families. Children grow academically, emotionally, and spiritually. They are encouraged to do their best, and the small, warm environments lets them spread their wings, and reach for the stars, while their is a loving hand to pick them up shall they fall. My daughter thrived in this school, and she is a beautiful person inside and out - she gives from her heart, and is the first person to step up to the plate and lend a helping hand - I do believe that Saint Jude school is a big reason she is the young lady she has grown to be - I would recommend Saint Jude School to any and every one!!

Saint Jude School is a warm, welcoming environment for both student and family students grow academically, socially, and spiritually. It is a small nurturing environment where everyone knows each other and students are encouraged to reach for the stars and is loving hand that picks them up should they fall - wouldn't send my child anywhere else for her education. There is also a preschool on premises that my friends rave about - The teachers are wonderful, kind and loving - I have seen the children and they look so happy

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is a Catholic school with its primary focus on developing the whole child. Family, Faith, Service and Academics.

We have had an enriching experience at this school. Have we had concerns from time to time? - sure, but after reading some of the ridiculous comments below - we are shocked they are permitted to stay listed. The school is what we want for our child - Catholic, Organized, Loving, Structured, Disciplined, Academic, Family Oriented, Fair and Growing. We would highly recommend Saint Jude. We will be leaving soon due to Graduation but we will always remain part of this family. Go Saints!

My son is attending PK4 and I couldn't be happier with this school. My son loves his teachers and friends. Not only he is learning about math and reading but he is learning good manners, spirituality and some of the essential things in life like having jobs and visiting the doctor. It has been a great journey so far.

I have graduated from this school recently and the day I relieved my diploma was liberation! St. Jude had its pros and cons. It made my academic preformance increase amazingly. When I was in elementary school I got mainly B's and C's but when I transferred to St. Jude in middle school I starting getting straight A's! Some of the teachers were great but some teachers preferably the literature teacher there were pathetic! A good thing about St. Jude is that if there are any teachers who suck, they could get fired quite easily. I wouldn't reccomend St. Jude for a male student since the athletic program there is very stupid with no gym and used uniforms. The music program is also pathetic. The social scene at St. Jude is unpleasant. It's kind of easy to make friends but the population is very small cliques form like crazy. If you're not in a clique then people will recognize you as an outcast and just judge you. Gossip also spreads like wild fire among the students an even the parents! To make things worse, the guidance counselor is not ago source to solve your problems and she might even tell others confidential info about you. So if you want to come to St. Jude, I would think twice.

Last modified St Jude Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8