Posted August 01, 2014
Maybe the education is good (not great!) BUT the people who are attending this school.....If you want you're child to be surrounded by people who think they are better just because they have more money, this is the place to be. They learn that having money means you got more respect. The frase "do good, don't look back", they still have to learn that. Another person already said this: snotty people. The education and environment is very strict, the child isn't respected as child. They can't be themselves, they are turned in to what the school and the parents with influance (read money) think is good. The rule by fear. They are really very very nice to you when you are concidering this school, after admission....you are on you're own! Find another school!

Posted May 16, 2013
Saint Andrew's School is a warm and nurturing environment where teachers take a personal interest in their students. I have been a parent here for 6 years, and my daughter loves school; she loves her teachers, her friends, the campus, the lunch. :) The programs are enriched, and we particularly enjoy the global perspective of the school. I am happy to have my daughter in a safe school with a vibrant curriculum and dedicated teachers. I am a working Mom, I get help with tuition, and I'm grateful to be part of the SAS family.

Posted April 21, 2013
This school is full of very snotty people who hold people of low socioeconomic status at a very low level of respect. The admissions staff were initially very nice, but once they found out my daughter would need financial aid to attend they were very rude and eventually just stopped helping us.

Posted February 06, 2013
I have attended Saint Andrew's since sixth grade. My journey here can be described as a life-changing experience. This school has provided me with a rigorous program that focuses on mind, body, and spirit. As a college-bound senior, it surprises me that some individuals have complaints about this wonderful school. Teachers are almost always available for extra help and the campus is expansive and scenic. I highly recommend Saint Andrew's to any student who would like to receive a first-rate education while being part of an incredible, diverse student body. GO SCOTS!

Posted February 02, 2013
I rate my personal expierence with the institution as unsatisfactory. As a boarding student, I the program is incredibly overpriced for how underdeveloped it is. The dormitory is quite tarnished, and the daily van runs are quite repetitive. The expierence of living with individuals from arond the world can be quite interesting. specially since everyone brings a different culture to the table. The sad thing is that all of our cultures that makes us unique are all supressed into a linear, black and white thinking. The teachers only percieve black and white, and all students who see colors in between are often segregated by the authorities themselves. education is the same as in a public institution, just with fewer students. This is definetly not a school for liberal arts, and I would strongly suggest any boarding student to think twice before enrolling in such a school. The institution may have a good reputation, but t is nothing like its pedigree.

Posted December 18, 2012
I attenten St. Andrews in it's very earily years graduating in 1966. I have watched this excellent institution grow into the amazing place it is today. This post isto all of those, who many years ago, gave us the building blocks we now stand on. To all the earily students, thank you for your friendship and brotherhood. I was a bording student and enjoyed it very much. To all the current students, enjoy your experience now and I promise you you will cherrish it forever. To the parents, thank you for your commitment to your childs education you will never regret anything. Now to everyone Merry Christmas,Happy New Year,and GO SCOTS!!!

St. Andrew's School 4

Posted August 15, 2012
I went to St. Andrew's for Upper School and had an amazing experience. If you work hard and want to do well academically, you will thrive. I will be attending my first choice school this fall. If you slack and do not try in your classes, yes you will end up at FSU. Money has a strong influence in the school; however, it did not hinder my academic or athletic success. My parents did not donate a significant amount to the school and I still had a lot of great opportunities and unforgettable experiences.

Posted January 19, 2012
If you want to attend a school on a beautiful campus with beautiful buildings this is the school for you. After that there are inflated egos, a stiff presence and no real discipline. I have never seen students be so disrespectful to teachers and walk around with such a sense of entitlement. They have a student body filled with issues and they have no idea how to handle it because there parents donate a lot of money. I have transferred my child to another school and I honestly can't believe the difference.

Posted May 16, 2011
I attended St. Andrew's for all of high school. Here, I received an excellent education that truly prepared me for college. I am now a senior in college and will be graduating as a member of phi beta kappa with a 4.0 gpa and will be continuing on to medical school. I contribute all of my academic success in college to the solid academic foundation that I received from St. Andrew's. Attending this institution is an honor as well as privilege, and has provided many with great rewards!

Posted February 19, 2011
Our children are thriving at Saint Andrew s, and we are so happy with the education they are receiving. From the rigorous curriculum (including Spanish and Mandarin instruction, challenging math groups, an amazing science lab, and now International Baccalaureate) to the nurturing environment (including two teachers in each classroom, a virtues program, and an honor code), we know that our children are truly growing in mind, body, and spirit. Our children are in the Lower School, and we can only imagine the great things that await them in Middle and Upper School.

St. Andrew's School
3900 Jog Rd, Boca Raton, FL  33434
(561) 210-2000
Last modified St. Andrew's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St. Andrew's School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews.