Boca Raton, FL

Posted September 08, 2007
Addison Academy will always hold a special place in my heart. I will always remember the beautiful children, caring parents and my loving staff. May you all be well and happy. I miss and love you all! Terrie Lyle (former director).

Addison Academy 2

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted March 04, 2007
Addison Academy is an AMAZING school. Not only Addison provide our children with the highest of educational opportunities but they do it with a sincere love and concern for each individual child's needs at heart. The staff consists of teachers who are committed to the well being of our children. I only wish they had a center for infants.

Addison Academy 1

Posted March 01, 2007
- a former student
No child parent involvment, unfriendly staff.

Posted January 29, 2007
I think Addison Academy is a wonderful place to have your child. I have been with them for years and I must say that I think that your are not just allowing your child to be part of a school but a family, The Director and Assit. Director are Awsome, they are kind and warm and very intelligent wommen who know child care. My son is very happy and on the days when he was having a tuff time they would take the time to make sure our family was ok. I think that if you want to be a part of a special school Addison is for you. They cater to the working family and they really put your needs first. The school is an older school, but that shouldn't matter, it's safe and the children learn alot. It's nice to have a down home school in Boca.

Posted January 05, 2007
Is great, The teachers always have a good comunication with the parents and this allows us to work together with our kids. The classrooms are clean always

Posted August 16, 2006

Posted December 02, 2005
Great dance gym classes for the kids and very organized school and very clean

Addison Academy 1

Posted September 23, 2005
We removed our child after three weeks of what we can only call sheer 'torture' for our child. The director saw nothing wrong with anything that had transpired and allowed bad situations to get worse.

Addison Academy 4

Posted April 21, 2005
This is the nicest school we've seen in a while. GREAT staff! GREAT Teachers! Our Daughter is progressing wonderfully. They really care about the kids! Great aftercare program too! We had her in a program last year just up the road and she was basically idle the whole day, here they really focus on the individual attention, and give great feedback on their progress.

Addison Academy