PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Addison Academy will always hold a special place in my heart. I will always remember the beautiful children, caring parents and my loving staff. May you all be well and happy. I miss and love you all! Terrie Lyle (former director).

Addison Academy is an AMAZING school. Not only Addison provide our children with the highest of educational opportunities but they do it with a sincere love and concern for each individual child's needs at heart. The staff consists of teachers who are committed to the well being of our children. I only wish they had a center for infants.

No child parent involvment, unfriendly staff.

I think Addison Academy is a wonderful place to have your child. I have been with them for years and I must say that I think that your are not just allowing your child to be part of a school but a family, The Director and Assit. Director are Awsome, they are kind and warm and very intelligent wommen who know child care. My son is very happy and on the days when he was having a tuff time they would take the time to make sure our family was ok. I think that if you want to be a part of a special school Addison is for you. They cater to the working family and they really put your needs first. The school is an older school, but that shouldn't matter, it's safe and the children learn alot. It's nice to have a down home school in Boca.

Is great, The teachers always have a good comunication with the parents and this allows us to work together with our kids. The classrooms are clean always

Last modified Addison Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2