Boca Raton, FL

Posted August 29, 2013
Hillel Day School of Boca Raton is one of a kind. Nowhere else have I ever seen such love for students, their growth, and their achievement. The school leaders are top notch, making sure that our children get the best education possible. The teachers are amazing! You can feel the love they have for their students, as well as the responsibility they have to impart knowledge in a fun and positive manner. Our PTA is the best of the best! So many parents are involved, and such much gets accomplished for our teachers and children thanks to the PTA. Hillel is an A+ school!

Posted August 22, 2013
Hillel is a great school for children. The learning enviornment is challenging and exciting. Class projects stimulate learning. Teachers are great.

Posted August 20, 2013
Our son loves the learning atmosphere as he is now challenged and loves the independence even in second grade. It rocks! we love it, Hillel Day School of Boca Raton is the elite private school in south Florida Simon G

Posted August 20, 2013
Hillel day school of Boca Raton is an amazing place for your child to grow. The faculty and staff each have their own personal warmth, love and devotion to every family and all their children at Hillel day school. The curriculum allows every child to success. We could not have chosen a better school for our children

Posted August 20, 2013
The school is amazing. I could not be happier. Our two children have grown both in knowledge of secular and Judaic subjects, and in character. The school insists on good moral behavior, not allowing for clicks to be formed. Parent involvement is great. The new sports fields are amazing, and the new music program is also great. Teachers and administration are always available for parents and children alike. I could not have asked for a better school.

Posted August 20, 2013
Hillel Day School is amazing. I feel very lucky to have my children attending Hillel Day School of Boca Raton.

Posted August 20, 2013
Hillel Day School is a premier Jewish day school not only in South Florida, but amongst the many other cities we have experienced across he country. Our kids are thriving, and the school is always finding ways to connect best to the children, and grow and improve what they offer

Posted August 20, 2013
Hillel Day School has a caring and capable administration, warm and dedicated teachers, and so it is no surprise that the children thrive at the school. I've had kids in Hillel for 10 years now and it is amazing how the school improves each and every year. I admire the administration and staff's drive to enjoy and appreciate the successes of the school -- and then to try to do even better the next time. Go Hillel!

Posted June 16, 2013
My daughters attended 7th and 8th grades and both loved Hillel Day School (wish I had started with this school earlier). They were warmly welcomed by their classmates, invited to parties and sleepovers. Both loved attending and cannot wait to continue with their classmates at WYHS. The academics at Hillel are on a very high level and all the true values of the Torah are taught and practiced. It is a healthy, loving, caring, Jewish environment. The teachers are great role models, kind and loving and so is the administration. I agree with the others here who say that the staff go above and beyond at Hillel. It is a big commitment for me financially, but worth every penny.

Hillel Day School Of Boca Raton 0

Posted October 10, 2010
My children come home happy, they are thriving in the close knit environment of the school, and they have grown so much in manynways. The caring staff go above and beyond at hillel day school.

Hillel Day School Of Boca Raton
21011 95th Avenue South, Boca Raton, FL  33428
Last modified Hillel Day School Of Boca Raton is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Hillel Day School Of Boca Raton Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top