Boca Raton, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
I LOVE GRANDVIEW PREPARATORY SCHOOL BECAUSE THE WAY THEY TREAT OUR KIDS LIKE THEIR OWN

Posted September 20, 2014
I graduated from Grandview and now I work here. Amazing school, staff and students! I love Grandview!

Posted April 30, 2014
Grandview Prep School is the place to attend if you want personal attention, caring teachers, open access to clubs and athletics, academic advancement and an overall awesome school experience!

Posted April 30, 2014
My son has attended Grandview Prep since turning 3. He is in the Early Childhood class with Mr. Behrmann. I love the staff at Grandview, the personal attention he receives, as well as the overall community of the school. In his short time there, I feel my son's social skills have flourished. He is happy when coming and going, and he enjoys the enrichment opportunities available. Additionally, I have been very pleased with the swim class after-care. In just a few weeks, my son has become a more confident swimmer, which translates to a more relaxed time around water for me! Although I only see the other children in a limited sense, I continue to be impressed with the older students at the school who know my son's name, hold doors for me when I am on campus, and seem to be genuinely interested in learning and each other. In a very busy area, Grandview is a breath of fresh air with a caring, nurturing environment.

Posted April 29, 2014
Grandview Prep is a wonderful school. I am proud to be a part of the caring and supportive staff that focuses its attention on each individual student. The staff and administration strive to create positive learning experiences while providing a safe and welcoming environment for all students and families. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with such intelligent and nurturing people. I highly recommend all families to consider Grandview.

Posted April 29, 2014
This small school offers a lot. My children have every opportunity to be involved in sports (no cut policy), student government, clubs, and community service. They have learned character and compassion through hands on House Activities. The teachers are caring and creative with the academics. Our family has been very happy with Grandview.

Posted April 29, 2014
Grandview has been a dream come true when my two children started here, I love every single thing about this school. The teachers that teach at Grandview are so caring about your child and his/her schoolwork and education . If your child needs extra help after school it's there for them. The children all know each other and it feels like a big family instead of a school. There's never any bullying which now a days is such a big thing in schools ..I would never want my children to attend another school other than Grandview. This school so deserves FIVE stars !!!

Posted April 02, 2014
A school yes! There is a building, there are teachers and books and buses too! Grandview Prep has all these things, which makes it a school. We are not only a school, we are team members working together for a common goal and that goal is our children, how they learn and what they learn and the resources in which they learn from. In this place each family is considered part of the Grandview Team. When you are here you don't want to leave...you feel as if you are already home.. To call it just a school is no way near what Grandview is. No matter your differences here at Grandview we all come together to nurture that common goal. Our children....I.Love this place.

Posted October 27, 2013
Grandview is an independent school with an amazing staff! in total different level than the average school out there ! Number 1 !! In the state of Florida !! And top 10 cross country !!! That's for sure !! Grandview is unique , wonderful !! I have one daughter that attends this marvelous school ! That was the best decision I ever made for her !! No regrets!! Thank you Very much Grandview!!! For this wonderful work !! From the bottom of my heart I wish the best for this scholl and for the teachers and staff in general for give all the love and attention that our kids needs to be prepare for the long years to come and their lives !!!

Posted October 27, 2013
Just love this school! Our son has never been so happy with a school so a big thank you to Grandview:-)

Grandview Preparatory School
336 NW Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, FL  33431
Last modified Grandview Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grandview Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 92 reviews. Top