98 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Best school in Boca! Love Ms. Nelson, Ms. Brigitte, and the teaching staff! They are a true extension of our family! A+++++!!!!

I love this school. The teachers are nice, the principal is amazing, and the students really seem to learn a lot. I highly recommend this school

Boca Charter School is absolutely one of the Best Schools in Palm Beach County by far. Their Principal Ms. Nelson along with all the teachers and staff make it their priority that their students get the best education at hand. They work with each child and challenge their skills to make them the best they can be. They are loving and kind and caring. I looked high and low for a school that would challenge my granddaughters potential. She has exceeded all my expectations at Boca Charter. She loves her teacher and all the friends she has made since she started in Pre-K. She just started Kindergarten and I am so happy we picked this school for her to grow and excel in. She is excited everyday to go to school.

Not as good as you think. After leaving the school with disgusted I found my worst fears were true, my child was severally under grade level. The first assignment test taken at the new school score was a 1 (only because they don t give zeros). I had expressed concerns over the three years we attended Boca Charter and was assured my child was on grade level. We experienced lots of teacher turnover and inconsistency with daily classroom routines. Class room size is small, however so it the school we attend now that has over 1600 students. My child has improved with each passing month and is now on or above grade level in all subjects. This school may work for some just not my family.

This has been so far, the best school my kids attend, we moved from out of state and they had a good private education in MA, however, the excellent teachers we are fortunate to have here, the good leadership of the principal, a hard working parents coordinator and the small and personalized environment makes the perfect combination for a 100% quality education. Great after school program is a plus.

Not happy with the school at all! Lots of promises about options which don't really exist. The teachers are great but the administrator needs a wake up call! This is not a IB school!

My child will be starting in the fall of 2009 and I have met the principal and teachers and so far I am really pleased and excited with this school and staff. Their teaching skills seem to be top notch.

We all should be so glad that our kids attend this good school.The Principal is A+, the teachers A +.

This Charter School is excellent. The teachers are great as is the principal. The school has great parent involement which is necessary for a Charter School.

This is a special school. The teachers are passionate. They care about the students and want them to get the best education. More parents need to see that this type of school and teaching is good for the children.

Last modified Boca Raton Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.