Posted May 19, 2010
This school's curriculum is top-of-the-line! I am pleased with their disciplinary system, and I can't wait until next year. The teachers are well educated and always know what they're talking about, plus they're fun too! I have a lot of opportunity here, like to take as many honors classes as I want, and I also have to option to be apart of the student government group, representing my class. I'm also pleased with the laptops that the school gives us. Once I graduate, that laptop is all mine! The size is perfect too. Because of it's small size, and swiveling monitor, it's perfect for any occasion. The fact that I can use it in class just blows me away as well. I believe that all schools should prepare their students for college and life, and that's just what this school does. They have career development courses and an etiquette class!

Boca Raton Christian High School 1

Posted March 02, 2009

Boca Raton Christian High School 1

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
I have 2 students at BCRHS, one is a senior and one is a sophomore. I love the many opportunities they have had to be involved in so many areas. Because it is a small school they are able to participate in athletics, fine arts, student government, National Honor Society...the list goes on. Each student is able to explore and develop his/her gifts! High school is a great chance to experience many different things, and they've been able to do that at Boca Christian. A highlight for both have been the annual mission trips. These have given students an opportunity to live out their faith, serve others, and experience different cultures. The God-centered faculty has impacted my children in more ways than they or I even know. It has been a blessing to be associated with such a fine, Bible teaching school.

Posted December 16, 2008
I love my job at Boca Christian. There is a family atmosphere with high academics and a Christ-centered focus. There is a low teacher turnover rate and a good morale among faculty. Teachers care about their students.

Boca Raton Christian High School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
i love the middle school, small classes, and wonderful sports and teachers.

Posted July 23, 2008
This school is so amazing. The academics are great, you have such great opportunities to play sports! (some teams went to states)And the teachers and students create a family environment.

Boca Raton Christian High School
1551 W Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL  33486
Last modified Boca Raton Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Boca Raton Christian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top