Posted August 12, 2014
Family oriented school accredit by 4 boards. It is safe, nurturing, and drug environment. I have 3 kids currently attending the school and they have been high achievers. My 3rd grader SRI score was 952 and my 5th grader SRI score was 1150 and both CTB scores were in 95+ percentile. One of my kid's teachers is a Harvard graduate and all the others have BS/ BA or MS degrees. The principle has a PhD. Two of the board directors have PhDs. I think this says it all.

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy 2

Posted March 01, 2014
My school is not the best but yet not the worst its been getting better its not that much of an Islamic school teachers are not helping you understand and all they say is ctb test is coming up ctb test is coming up and it's pretty annoying quality of the stuff they have there is the cheapest on the market breaks really easy backboard of the basketball hoops break super fast one smart board in the whole school

Posted April 11, 2012
I am proud to be the grandmother of 2 wonderful, intelligent and well mannered children attending this school. I may not be a Muslim, but their character and demeanor speaks volumes. May Almighty continue to bless you for your dedication to making a difference in their and our lives.

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy 4

Posted June 03, 2011
I have been sending my kid to this school for the last 3 years, yes the schoo is not perfect but to give it a below average ranking is rediculus. Obviously the parents who are complaning about the board/pto has never attended any event organized by the PTO or the school. If they had , they would have noticed how open the board/mgmt is to the concernes and suggestions of the parents. Dont blame the school for your inexptitude.

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy 4

Posted May 21, 2011
this is our first year at GSA and WE LOVE IT!! the teachers are caring and nice. It's family oriented and so many fun events. Students/ teachers ratio is good. The pricipal leads the school wisely. I highly recommend it.

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted January 04, 2010

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy 1

Posted November 29, 2009
this school kept my child from becomingg literate.

Posted October 21, 2009

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy 1

Posted March 17, 2009

Garden Of The Sahaba Academy
3100 Northwest 5th Avenue, Boca Raton, FL  33431
Last modified Garden Of The Sahaba Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Garden Of The Sahaba Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top