PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Please don't fall in this trap, No Islamic values are taught at this school. It is just a business, People should send their kids to public school than sending to this so called Islamic school. The staff is so rude. Muslims should be humble. The director of this school Sadiq Hamidani is very rude. I was in his office once and he treated me with very disrespect. He must have some personal issues. I don't want my kids to go to this school and learn bad behavior from the administration. I urge people not to send your kids to this school.

Family oriented school accredit by 4 boards. It is safe, nurturing, and drug environment. I have 3 kids currently attending the school and they have been high achievers. My 3rd grader SRI score was 952 and my 5th grader SRI score was 1150 and both CTB scores were in 95+ percentile. One of my kid's teachers is a Harvard graduate and all the others have BS/ BA or MS degrees. The principle has a PhD. Two of the board directors have PhDs. I think this says it all.

My school is not the best but yet not the worst its been getting better its not that much of an Islamic school teachers are not helping you understand and all they say is ctb test is coming up ctb test is coming up and it's pretty annoying quality of the stuff they have there is the cheapest on the market breaks really easy backboard of the basketball hoops break super fast one smart board in the whole school

I am proud to be the grandmother of 2 wonderful, intelligent and well mannered children attending this school. I may not be a Muslim, but their character and demeanor speaks volumes. May Almighty continue to bless you for your dedication to making a difference in their and our lives.

I have been sending my kid to this school for the last 3 years, yes the schoo is not perfect but to give it a below average ranking is rediculus. Obviously the parents who are complaning about the board/pto has never attended any event organized by the PTO or the school. If they had , they would have noticed how open the board/mgmt is to the concernes and suggestions of the parents. Dont blame the school for your inexptitude.

this is our first year at GSA and WE LOVE IT!! the teachers are caring and nice. It's family oriented and so many fun events. Students/ teachers ratio is good. The pricipal leads the school wisely. I highly recommend it.

this school kept my child from becomingg literate.

Last modified Garden Of The Sahaba Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8