Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Terrible school. The infant and toddler teacher just don't care. Their director is the worst. She made us believe that there is something fundamentally wrong with out kid to be crying all the time. As soon as we put our kid in another daycare, she adjusted quickly. Now she loves going to daycare.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Teachers do the bare minimum. They really dont care!

Very disappointed about this school! Poor supervision, very unprofessional teacher, bad communication between teacher and child, teacher and parents! my daughter instead of learning, became very nervous, intimidated and more quiet! The teacher recommended me to take my child to neurologist because doesn't pay attention and doesn't memorize! Thank to our pediatrician dr who told us to take her out from this torture school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I can't call this lady teacher who recommended me a neurologist for my child just because doesn't pay attention! Very disappointed about teaching!

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

my daughter instead of learning, became very nervous and intimidated and very quite, just because she had the worst teacher who recommended to me to take my child to neurologist because she's not paying attention and doesn't memorize in class!

AMAZING school. my daughter only attended VPK for a few months at Discovery due to a move but we LOVED the school. They went out of their way to make sure my daughter was comfortable and happy. She came home everyday with more and more knowledge!

This is the very best school! My son attended for three years and graduated last year. He was so well rounded and his education is entirely credited to Discovery. They prepared him for the gifted program which wasn't even an expectation to me. When he was young I was searching for a community that would love him as I would and that was Discovery. They don't set boundaries, they hug and love on your children as if they are your family. You can tell that the teachers and staff get along great together and form such a wonderful team. Mrs Staci and Mrs Cherise are so helpful and anytime I ever had a concern (only 1 or 2 in 3 years) they immediately handled it and called to let me know how the concern was addressed. Their communication is incredible and the price difference is only slightly more than average but honestly they are on the same level with the ridiculously over priced schools I was looking at. Just take one visit and I am sure you will see. Oh and their infant room is staffed with one of the greatest teachers you will ever have the fortune of meeting, she is the baby whisperer!

Our daughter has been at Discovery Preschool for the last 3 years. She graduated this past June. Our experience there was incredible. The teachers and staff are so warm, friendly, compassionate, and most importantly, knowledgeable. Our daughter looked forward to going to school every day. Discovery has really prepared our daughter to thrive and succeed as she moves on to Kindergarten.

My 4 year old son has been there for 2 after we arrive from Mexico city. Outstanding on all aspects but more important on results.

All three of my children attend! I would not send them to any other School! Ms. Stacie & Staff are GREAT!

Last modified Discovery Pre-School Center is a Private school that serves grade PK