Boca Raton, FL

Primary Learning Place 4

Posted August 18, 2014
My son began attending this school for Pre-K in the 2013-2014 school year. First time ever attending school!! The first week was smooth, the second week was ROUGH, and then from the third week on it was smooth sailing. He loved it! It just took him some time to get used to not being home anymore. The teacher was very good about making sure he was comfortable and he loved her. This year he is attending kindergarten at PLP and I feel very comfortable knowing he's there. I love the staff and I would highly recommend the school.

Posted April 15, 2014
My 7 year old son starting going to PLP since he was an infant. Also my 4 year old daughter. They love the school. If my kids love the school I also love the school. Very clean and safety environment.

Posted May 25, 2013
My son went to PLP since the infant room all the way to Kindergarten. If you are in the west Boca Raton area or Parkland, you must definitely visit this center. They really love and care for the children. Awesome place.

Posted October 26, 2012
I recommend this school without hesitation. Great teaches who are very concern about the children learning.

Posted February 24, 2012
This school is only about your money ONLY... they are not freindly in the front AT ALL, IF SOMEONE IS EVEN SITTING THERE!! And most importantly They DO NOT accommodate your needs at all either even as a paying parent!! ! As long as they are collecting a payment, that is all they care about! GOOD LUCK IF YOU CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL!!

Posted August 09, 2011
We had our son in this school for 2 days, and paid a "summer of fun" fee up front. The school was adamant that the fee was not a registration fee because we would be paying an additional registration fee in September. Unfortunately, my husband lost his job, and we had to take our son out of the school. We requested the summer of fun fee returned because he did not participate in it. The director told us, it was considered a registration fee and that they were entitled to hold it for 3 months! The owners refused to speak to us, and the director did not return our calls. We currently have a complaint filed against them with the better business bureau. It is obvious this school cares more about money than children.

Posted June 25, 2011
There is one teacher at this school that I feel is the best thing that ever happened to this school. She has been there for many years and is a loving dedicated awesome teacher. She teaches Kindergarten and first grade combined!!!! She is just amazing!!!!!! My child has excelled and is reading 2 grades above level. I am impressed! I just wish my child can stay with her through high school!

Posted April 29, 2009
This is actually an investment when you think about it, because these kids at PLP are some really intelligent children. School is great, staffs in general are outstanding to the bone. Both my boy and girl are in 1st grade and feel bad that they have to move on to another school. PLP keep up the fabulous job. By Chris Moise

Posted September 18, 2008
I love this school. My son attended VPK here. He can read. He is just 5 years old and started kindergarten at Public school this year and he is ahead of most of his classmates in reading and math. The teachers at PLP are dedicated, caring and loving. My son also stayed at this school after VPK, and took part in their Spanish Class Program.

Primary Learning Place
23080 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive, Boca Raton, FL  33428
Last modified Primary Learning Place is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Primary Learning Place Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top