Bonifay, FL

Bethlehem High School 5

Posted March 05, 2014
I'm a student at Bethlehem high school and I think that every kid should go here. we are like a family at BHS. everyone is friendly and there is great academic oppurtunities.so stop dissing on Bethlehem it is a WONDERFUL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

Bethlehem High School 1

Posted August 13, 2012
I am a student at bethlehem, and if you even consider inrolling your child to this school, don't. You're better off at poplar springs or something. I hate this school, there is constant bulling there, and the teachers don't care about anything. and all of the falculty. The kids there are in consideret and u learn absoulutly nothing whatsoever. Please, do not enter your kid here! I am beging u! Plus, ur child will be in drama, no matter what! doesn't matter if there the best kid ever, the kids here will drag them into it even if they did/said nothing. this school doesn't even deserve a star.

Bethlehem High School 5

Posted May 13, 2012
Its a good school with lots of christian values and teachers in it.It also does very well on fcat and it usually beats all the other schools in the county with its scores

Bethlehem High School 3

Posted July 27, 2011
Love the small size of the classes, more one on one with the kids. But they need to offer more for the kids (music, arts, etc.).

Bethlehem High School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
The school,while it may be nice for the kids to see their friends,is uncooperative to help me.No advanced classes are foffered.All together,not a good school

Bethlehem High School 3

Posted November 17, 2009
I like many things about the school as a former student and as a parent of a current student - but - I think the counselors need to put forth greater efforts when doing their jobs. They show very little concern or interest in students or parents. I'm certain there are a few they show interest in but far more they do not.

Bethlehem High School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I have moved from a larger school to bethlehem on my own free will. Some of the classes offered here are not availible at other schools near by.

Bethlehem High School 2

Posted August 03, 2009
I did go to Bethlehem.I liked its small size,but i couldnt get good acedemics.The school WAS cliq-ish for me.The teachers were nice,but I didnt havegood courses.All I could get was Ag.

Posted August 03, 2009
I loved this school for my child. When she got into some trouble the school was willing to work with me. Most schools just want to suspend them and let these children go on vacation, not this school.

Posted July 21, 2009
To all that think Bethlehem is a non-progressive school, thats crazy. Yeah its a small school but at least you know everyone there. And If u would get more 'involved' in the school, u would know that there is advanced classes there. You know if you are not willing to show your teachers and counselors that you want to be somebody one day, why should they bother helping you out!!! Pay attention and get involved like you care then someone might take ignition and help you!!!

2767 County Road 160, Bonifay, FL  32425
Last modified Bethlehem High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethlehem High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top