7 & Ungraded
Bonifay, FL

Gateway Military Academy 5

Posted August 12, 2014
I know God brought me to Gateway Military Academy. The staff introduced me to the forgiveness and hope that Jesus gives, and now I am free from my chains. God is truly awesome, and He is doing great things at Gateway Military Academy.

Gateway Military Academy 5

Posted August 04, 2014
Our son has been home three months now after a year at Gateway. We are so thankful for everyone who worked with him while he was there. He talks all the time about his mentor and the friends he made and all the fun things he experienced while he was there. The follow-up care has been great. We ve had a few bumps in the road, but the counselors who have kept in touch and all the resources they ve offered have made his homecoming much smoother. Thank you for your commitment to families.

Gateway Military Academy