292 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My child is brilliant and they could not handle what to do with the student.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Staff makes matter worse than try to help a situation.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Homework did not teach students anything it was busy work.

Amazing school with excellent teachers and values. My kids are there since kindegarten and this school offers everything I wanted for their education. Thank you Ben Gamla's staff

Develops character: Neutral

I am new to this school and have no opinion about the school, it sound and look like it's a good school.

Hi! I am new to this site and very interested to enroll my 3rd and 5th graders, but the greaterschool.org said it's K-8, but when I went into the school site, it only have K-5. It's not true that they're not k-8. Please advised!

My son has been at Ben Gamla since Kindergarten. He is now starting 2nd grade. My wife and I could not be happier with his growth academically and socially. The teachers and the administrators are all excellent. There are not many schools where everybody goes above and beyond to help the students. Ben Gamla does a wonderful job at this. The parent involvement at Ben Gamla is the highest I've seen at any school. Everyone there cares! Our younger children will go there soon. Both my wife and I went to elite private schools and Ben Gamla stands above them. If you're a parent that does not want to be actively involved in your children's education maybe Ben Gamla is not for you.

I have read all of the reviews on here and you cannot please everyone BUT I do want to mention a few things. Many people tend to forget that this school has had and will continue to have growing pains. I hope that my daughter will be able to go to middle school here too. She is gifted, but I feel that she would get lost in a big school setting. For those parents that regret sending their kids to BGCS because they offer Hebrew but other things like arts, PE etc were not available. That simply isn't true. BGCS offers Meet the Masters program and does have regular PE. They try their best with the tools they are given, but you can't please everyone. Please remember that you are not enrolling your child in private school, and as such, you should not expect that kind of treatment. The teachers and staff are top notch. What other school has parents and staff opening doors for the kids at car line (just to make light). Give me a break. You saw the size of the school and knew the academics when you signed up. You are entitled to not like the school, but the comments that some people are leaving, are skewed. I suggested this school to a BUNCH of people, and everyone is happy!. Proud mom :)

Amazing school! Principal is top notch and so are the teachers! The education here is better than in the private school my child attended previously. Love the small school environment and overall warm atmosphere

My children have attended Ben Gamla since it opened three years ago, and we could not be happier with the education they have received. The administration and staff are very caring professional and try to find every opportunity for my children to be successful learners, including differentiated instruction for my gifted older child, and my struggling younger child. My children are excited to go to school and love learning. They are motivated to do more each day. We are very pleased with Ben Gamla and all it has to offer.

Last modified Ben Gamla-Palm Beach is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.