Posted March 17, 2010

Rolling Green Elementary School 2

Posted March 03, 2010
I just came back from a school program and it is very disheartening to hear the teachers themselves speaking to the students in Ebonics. There is a an overemphasis on FCAT preparation to the point where the students are not excited about learning. It's clear that the State of Florida is not delivering a high quality education to these children.

Posted December 16, 2008

Posted June 17, 2006
- a administrator
Outstanding teachers..Students are accepted into School of the Arts. Students win Art contests. Chorus and Drum line. Science Fair winners. Reading emphasized with motivational activities including reading counts. Parents participatein school advisory council.

Rolling Green Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
From first hand experience I see the dedication of all school personnel to their profession and work. I also understand that with such diverse cultures it would be absoluely impossible to reach every child academically. I must state that each child is given the very best efforts on the part of school personnel. Because of time and pressures these days, the children are not given the time for art, music and club like times. When my child was in school they had pen pals and I always thought that was a great idea for them. I still do. Level of parent involvement? There isn't enough of that which is very sad. I am sure that is due to so many cultures within our community. I think that the parents don't realize the opportunities these children are given and they are not supportive. Thank you for this opportunity to be heard. Rita Yandrasevich

Rolling Green Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2004
Our children were treated well at this school. The teachers seemed to really care about the kids. Academically, it did seem a bit slow for our children.

Rolling Green Elementary School
550 Miner Road, Boynton Beach, FL  33435
Last modified Rolling Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Green Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top