634 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

I have three daughters that attend Galaxy Elementary. I am very satisfied with the level of security that has been put in place for the safety of my children. I recently received a call from principal Ed Capitano who explained that someone other than my listed energancy contacts tried to pickup my kids. The response time by the principal and staff was phenomenal. I think Galaxy is an awesome school all around far as great education, communication and caring staff. Im happy that I chose Galaxy Elementry school for my kids. Thank you for all you do and more. Nichole Clarke a satisfied mother

My daughter goes to Galaxy just as I did and my father (it was a middle school then). The new school is amazing my daughter never wants to leave. She has a great teacher (used to be my preschool teacher) who is a master. The campus is beautiful and the new STEM curriculum is great. They even have a rooftop garden.

MY SCHOOL IS A VERY HELPFUL PLACE WITH A LOT OF HELP PEOPLE, THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT GO THAT EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE ALL STUDENTS IS OK AND ALL TREATED THE SAME. THE STAFF MY SCHOOL HAVE IS VERY INTERESTING CAUSE OF THE CARE THEY SHOW THEY STUDENTS AND ALSO THE PARENTS. I DO LIKE THE WAY THE THEY LET THE PARENTS KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THE SCHOOL AND DONT KEEP NOTHING AWAY FROM PARENTS. THE WAY THE SCHOOL IS RUNNING THINGS NO IMPROVEMENT IS NEEDED.

My son has went to Galaxy for 3 years and he really liked the school, my son has been a trouble child at times talking, and playing around like some kids his age do and Galaxy's teachers has been very helpful in keeping him focus and helping him get better. The staff at Galaxy really showed their love for my child and all the students. I appreciate Galaxy's staff.

I appreciate the principal and the teachers at Galaxy due to their caring nature. The school needs more funds in other to function better. Let us not forgot that It does take a team to improve our children mind, body and soul. I am doing my part as a parent to ensure my children success. Failure is not an option.

This school has retained it's integrity through a lot of adversity and still produces a quality student.

In 2006 Galaxy was one shinning example of what could happen to a troubled school who has a great leader at it's helm. Then they lost their leader (principal) to another school and now its heading in the wrong direction.

I love the teachers at Galaxy because they actually care about the students. The school is a bit run down, but I feel that the most imortant thing is the way the students are treated. My daughter is very happy at Galaxy and that makes me extremely pleased as a parent.

My [child] began attendance at this school a month after school started. Ever since there has been lack of communication from the school to home. My child teacher was changed and several other changes occured with out notice to me. Also, when my child's grades began to slip, there was no notification on the schools behalf. No conferences were recommended regardless of if I wanted one or not. I am very disappointed in this school and plan to transfer my child this up coming school year.

My child is very happy at this school and doing very well.

Last modified Galaxy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.