Boynton Beach, FL

Posted August 26, 2014
I have three daughters that attend Galaxy Elementary. I am very satisfied with the level of security that has been put in place for the safety of my children. I recently received a call from principal Ed Capitano who explained that someone other than my listed energancy contacts tried to pickup my kids. The response time by the principal and staff was phenomenal. I think Galaxy is an awesome school all around far as great education, communication and caring staff. Im happy that I chose Galaxy Elementry school for my kids. Thank you for all you do and more. Nichole Clarke a satisfied mother

Posted March 05, 2014
My daughter goes to Galaxy just as I did and my father (it was a middle school then). The new school is amazing my daughter never wants to leave. She has a great teacher (used to be my preschool teacher) who is a master. The campus is beautiful and the new STEM curriculum is great. They even have a rooftop garden.

Galaxy Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2012
My son has went to Galaxy for 3 years and he really liked the school, my son has been a trouble child at times talking, and playing around like some kids his age do and Galaxy's teachers has been very helpful in keeping him focus and helping him get better. The staff at Galaxy really showed their love for my child and all the students. I appreciate Galaxy's staff.

Galaxy Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2010
I appreciate the principal and the teachers at Galaxy due to their caring nature. The school needs more funds in other to function better. Let us not forgot that It does take a team to improve our children mind, body and soul. I am doing my part as a parent to ensure my children success. Failure is not an option.

Posted April 24, 2010
This school has retained it's integrity through a lot of adversity and still produces a quality student.

Posted March 09, 2010

Posted September 04, 2009

Galaxy Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2009
In 2006 Galaxy was one shinning example of what could happen to a troubled school who has a great leader at it's helm. Then they lost their leader (principal) to another school and now its heading in the wrong direction.

Galaxy Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
I love the teachers at Galaxy because they actually care about the students. The school is a bit run down, but I feel that the most imortant thing is the way the students are treated. My daughter is very happy at Galaxy and that makes me extremely pleased as a parent.

Galaxy Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2008
My [child] began attendance at this school a month after school started. Ever since there has been lack of communication from the school to home. My child teacher was changed and several other changes occured with out notice to me. Also, when my child's grades began to slip, there was no notification on the schools behalf. No conferences were recommended regardless of if I wanted one or not. I am very disappointed in this school and plan to transfer my child this up coming school year.

Galaxy Elementary School
550 Northwest 4th Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL  33435
Last modified Galaxy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galaxy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top