1,140 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted October 06, 2015
Excellent school in all areas of career and technical trade with academics. This school has 13 academies specializing for student careers.

Grateful to: Student

Posted October 06, 2015
I would like to thank the students that pass the industry certifications. These are hard exams and prove you committed and did what it took to excel and achieve your goals and goals of your teacher. Sincerely, Mister G

Develops grit: Agree

Posted October 06, 2015
We can always be harder on students. I find we tend to go easy and hope parents are the ones pushing,. However sometimes I see a need to push them due to a lack in urgency.

Posted February 21, 2013
Great school Good teachers I am extremely impressed with South Tech. My grandson is a freshman and after a month, was struggling. The guidance counselor informed his Dad, and a meeting was set up for us to meet all his teachers. They were aware of the student's difficulties and offered valuable suggestions and encouragement. I am grateful the school employs teachers of such a high level of competency and dedication. They are truly concerned for the success of each of their students.

South Tech Academy 4

Posted January 15, 2012
I was never really challenged in grade school or junior high. South tech was not really that Great when I got there but I have seen the school grow to new heights with the addition of quality teachers and programs. there are some issues that I hope eventually get worked out such as balancing the coursework and career programs offered (the career programs should not take over academics). But all in all it shows much promise. I hope the students will experience the school for what it is worth like I did a few years ago.

South Tech Academy 3

Posted October 12, 2010
Does this school have a theatre program because I'm not really into plays and musical theatre I'm more into acting and making films since i want to be a actress and a director. does southtech have a program like that and is it a good one to? Also do you get to participate in film festivals?

Posted September 24, 2010

Posted November 01, 2009
wonderful instead of public schools were kids yell and act horrible, south tech is heaven compared they don't have the bad groups and the bad pick up Languages

South Tech Academy 4

Posted October 01, 2009
I am a student at south tech in the finance academy and I have attended south tech since freshmen year and i have been loving everything about the school... we have some awesome teachers in this school like Mrs.Ferris and Mrs.Moran which are both Finance teachers..I've tried to switch to a public school but it doesn't feel the same you don't really get the one on one with the teacher, the class sizes are great, and the environment is off the charts its great to wake up and go there..the only down fall I see in south tech is that we don't get ltm days but besides that everything is so much more satisfying to me as a student.

Posted August 03, 2009
I am a student at south tech in culinary arts... I went to santaluces high for 3 weeks and i was already failing.. I transfered to south tech where my graduating brother and my twin brother were and i couldnt be happier.. I love south tech and couldnt see myself going anywhere else.. The teachers actually try to help the kids unlike those other high schools where they dont care... Teachers like mrs. Beretta, chef kamen, ms. Lavie, mrs. Daniel, and mrs. Frangiskakis are the best techers at south tech... I love my school and i dont plan to change it any time soon... Class of 2012!!!

1300 Southwest 30th Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified South Tech Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.