1,087 students|Palm Beach

Good

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 03, 2015
the staff creates a such good environment for us and with all the teachers having different personalities every student finds at least one teacher they really connect with and will tend to actually listen to them when they try to help you with developing honesty, integrity, and fairness. Also, since all the teachers here have all these traits you will pick them up also since spending 7 hours a day with them.

Posted November 03, 2015
Im a 8th grader here and I've never seen any bullying. Kid's will gossip about each other like every other school sure, but nothing severe. I've only seen 4 fights out of the 3 years I've been here and none of them were aloud to last longer than 20 seconds. All though there are some teachers who can annoy me they're all good at what they do. as far as the principle goes i always complain about him annoying me , but none of us pre-teens or teens will admit to liking an adult who's in charge of us. all the teachers though really seem to like and respect him and even though we don't want to admit it, all the students here low-key love the school and think the principle's does a good job.

Posted July 14, 2014
I am currently a 7th grader here and it is a fantastic school. It has the best ESE program in the area. A lot of the other reviews complain about the principal. We do not have Mr. Myers or Ms. Cheek anymore. The new principal is great and any reviews before 2013 are when the old principal was around. The teachers are phenomenal and it does have an aftercare program, along with a lot of great clubs and electives. The band teacher is strict and the reason we have an amazing band. Art is not suggested and I do not know one person who enjoyed this elective due to the teacher. School hours are from 9:00 to 3:50

Posted September 09, 2013
I love christa. i am a current eight grader in the gifted program. i have amazing teachers. especially ms. worrall every one is so great i never had any issues and really recomend it

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 3

Posted August 11, 2013
This is not a magnet school... It is not good for children that do not do well in the FCAT. If your child is a good student and get to be placed in advance classes it is an excellent school, otherwise no no.

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2013
I want my daughter to go to this school. But since her zoned school is Congress and Odyssey middle, she can't. So she is going to Odyssey because I don't like Congress. Anyway they said if we still haven't moved after a year of going to Odyssey, that if she wanted to change schools the district would let her pick a magnet school. So i just wanted to know if this is a magnet school because she really wants to go here. Thank you

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 2

Posted May 01, 2013
The bullying is out of control. The weird thing is it's a lot of boys bullying girls.The school really needs to have more cameras and monitor them.

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 3

Posted May 01, 2013
Hello, Just wondering how parents/students would rate this school (Currently). I am considering moving into these school boundaries, and I have an Autistic daughter. How is the ESE program? Any advice? Thanks

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 1

Posted December 17, 2012
Unfortunately the new principal finds it acceptable to let students get thrown down, punched and video taped without issuing any punishment. I fear that as all the students learn this the school will become even more violent and uncontrolled. In addition, he is not open to meeting with parents to discuss the problem and blames the victims. I have been a parent at this school for 5 years with my two kids and it makes me very sad to see the direction this school is taking.

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School 4

Posted June 19, 2012
I love this school. I am going to start my 8th grade year and i am taking 9th grade courses. Education is taking very seriously here. The only concern is the principle and bullying. Overall, this school is great and i went from getting A's and B's in elementary school to straight A's.

Christa Mcauliffe Middle School
6500 Le Chalet Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL  33472
Last modified Christa Mcauliffe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.