Boynton Beach, FL

Posted July 17, 2014
My grandson attend Citrus Cove since Kinder. I personally recommend the school. Safety and Security is very good. My only recommendation is that need to improve on the afternoon pick up of children's.

Posted March 02, 2014
I have two children at Citrus Cove, both in the gifted program there and am more impressed with each year. Mrs. Green is a involved, fantastic prinicpal and strong administrator managing a team of amazing teachers, enthusiastic parents, and almost 1000 students. The PTA is dedicated and work with Mrs. Green to create spirit through their events. The office staff is helpful and friendly, knowing most parents on site and children by name. We love this school.

Posted November 08, 2013
Very involved principal, friendly teachers and challenging curriculum. I've been pleased with my daughter's progress and how responsive people are to any issues or questions we have. I am especially pleased that the homework is reasonable and appropriate for the age group.

Posted September 26, 2013
Great School, great teachers. great gifted program, great bus sytem, great parent teacher involvement. Great School, great teachers. great gifted program, great bus sytem, great parent teacher involvement.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter go to Citrus Cove. She is in K1 and excel in education as well as social skills.

Posted August 23, 2013
We just love this school. This is one of the best in Boynton Beach. My daughter feels it home because I try to make her feel home there. I am a very involved parent. I visit the school often, volunteer there few hours a month. I agree that there is very little parents involvement. I see what's going on there. It could be even better if parents would step up and be involved in their kids school. It's not just the school, teacher, principal and staff responsibility to give our kids a better education, parental involvement matters the most.

Citrus Cove Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
Wow! This school is a zoo! I have never in my life seen anything more unorganized. There are no buses so you have 900 cars pulling into a parking lot that holds maybe 50 cars. Parents (and anyone else off the street) are all through out the school to walk there children to classes with no security at all. Walking my children to class would be great if you can find a place to park. If not you are forced to let your child out of the car to fend for themselves. Its like dropping your 6 year old off at the zoo entrance telling them to go find the lions and don't talk to strangers. The car line takes over an hour to sit through! Parent involvement is literally unheard of. I have no idea why this school is rated a 9 unless its because they bus in kids that are in separate gifted classes. five kids are in my sons class for the 2nd time because they have repeated 3rd grade. At the "meet the teacher day" myself and one other mom showed up for it so goes to show how little parent involvement is.

Posted August 03, 2013
This is a great school. Ever since Mrs. Green took over as principal, the school has focused more & more on learning. My daughter just graduated and I have a child now entering the 3rd grade so I've been here while Mrs Ashbury was in charge and now Mrs. Green. What a change!! The ratings from this school have gone up significantly ever since Mrs. Green became principal.

Posted June 09, 2013
This is a wonderful school and I loved it, the teachers pushed you to your limits and students there are supportive.

Posted July 25, 2012
THis is a great school. My daughter who had trouble reading has catch up and is doing great thanks to her teacher Ms.Lamont and Babione. I just wish they would accept my son even though we are out of zone. Our zoned school is Rolling Green and as Spanish speakers I would for my son to learn English the proper way as my daughter is learning at Citrus Cove.

Citrus Cove Elementary School
8400 Lawrence Road, Boynton Beach, FL  33436
Last modified Citrus Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Citrus Cove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top