Boynton Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 13, 2014
I have gone to this school since kindergarten and I am now in 5th grade. This school has the best teachers, and I am a safety patrol in the gifted class. I have the best teacher there is in this school and I always had. I can wait to go to middle school because the one I have to go to (woodlands) sounds like a terrible school. The school I want to go to is Christa mcauliffe so I will have friends and it doesn't seem as bad as woodlands does. I know I am only a student but I surely recommend this school for your pk-5 grader.

Posted August 22, 2013
Crystal lakes elementary is a wonderful school. The principal is very responsive & all the teachers & staff are very helpful in making our child's education the optimal experience!!

Posted January 25, 2013
I going to move to another state, this school is amezing. I hope we find a school like this.

Crystal Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2013
I am considering moving to this school boundary with my 9 year old and soon to be 5 year old. I would like to know if Crystal Lakes have school chorus? Is this a uniform based school? What are the highlights of this school and sets it apart from the others?

Posted April 22, 2012
I love this school. It is a great little neighborhood school. The kids feel comfortable because they don't get lost in the shuffle. The teachers are caring and I feel like we're very blessed to have our kids go here.

Crystal Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2012
Most of the teachers are fabulous. The PTA is amazing. However, I think the principal is a bit out of touch and needs to focus more on educational aspects and less on minor infractions of the dress code. I also think she singles certain parents out and attempts to "give them a hard time" about minor things. Unfortunately, it seems sometimes her personal agenda outweighs the benefits of coordinating with genuinely involved parents. The Assistant principal is quite good and seems to genuinely care about the students.

Posted October 02, 2011
Crystal Lakes Elementary has a truly amazing & dedicated staff rivaled by no other. The principal, nurse, teachers, counselors and coordinators take their roles in the students education and well being very serious and do whatever necessary to provide the best environment for the children. While arranging a 504 plan for my son, they went above and beyond what was required to ensure his needs were met. Even the disctrict staff was involved to resolve conflicts and serve the needs of my son. I cannot say enough about this school...they are the best I've ever seen and deserve the highest marks.

Posted October 12, 2010
This is a great school where the teachers are great and we have a great PTA.

Posted September 21, 2010
Great teachers and staff.

Posted May 20, 2010
Great environment, the staff is awesome...my son love it!!

Crystal Lakes Elementary School
6050 Gateway Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL  33472
Last modified Crystal Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crystal Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top