630 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Crystal Lakes Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 22, 2016
My son's teachers are great! His home room teacher is very complimentary and gave me good feedback on his progress this year. I'm very thankful for her and all the friendly teachers and staff here.

Posted February 19, 2015
I had the privilege to sub at this school prior to my son attending, very good school.

Posted April 13, 2014
I have gone to this school since kindergarten and I am now in 5th grade. This school has the best teachers, and I am a safety patrol in the gifted class. I have the best teacher there is in this school and I always had. I can wait to go to middle school because the one I have to go to (woodlands) sounds like a terrible school. The school I want to go to is Christa mcauliffe so I will have friends and it doesn't seem as bad as woodlands does. I know I am only a student but I surely recommend this school for your pk-5 grader.

Posted September 10, 2013
I'm very happy with the staff teachers and how they make you feel welcomed even if they don't know you. There are two excellent teacher a male and a female that where better then nice caring and treated my children like there own. Super happy mother!

Crystal Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2013
My son attended this school for his last year of 5th grade and it was a fantastic year. They really have a caring staff at this school. The teachers and admin were genuinely nice. The school is a little old looking but loved that it was a small school compared to other area elementary schools. I only wished I'd moved into the area sooner. Great School.

Posted August 22, 2013
Crystal lakes elementary is a wonderful school. The principal is very responsive & all the teachers & staff are very helpful in making our child's education the optimal experience!!

Posted January 25, 2013
I going to move to another state, this school is amezing. I hope we find a school like this.

Crystal Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2013
I am considering moving to this school boundary with my 9 year old and soon to be 5 year old. I would like to know if Crystal Lakes have school chorus? Is this a uniform based school? What are the highlights of this school and sets it apart from the others?

Posted April 22, 2012
I love this school. It is a great little neighborhood school. The kids feel comfortable because they don't get lost in the shuffle. The teachers are caring and I feel like we're very blessed to have our kids go here.

Crystal Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2012
Most of the teachers are fabulous. The PTA is amazing. However, I think the principal is a bit out of touch and needs to focus more on educational aspects and less on minor infractions of the dress code. I also think she singles certain parents out and attempts to "give them a hard time" about minor things. Unfortunately, it seems sometimes her personal agenda outweighs the benefits of coordinating with genuinely involved parents. The Assistant principal is quite good and seems to genuinely care about the students.

Crystal Lakes Elementary School
6050 Gateway Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL  33472
Last modified Crystal Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.