630 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

I had the privilege to sub at this school prior to my son attending, very good school.

I have gone to this school since kindergarten and I am now in 5th grade. This school has the best teachers, and I am a safety patrol in the gifted class. I have the best teacher there is in this school and I always had. I can wait to go to middle school because the one I have to go to (woodlands) sounds like a terrible school. The school I want to go to is Christa mcauliffe so I will have friends and it doesn't seem as bad as woodlands does. I know I am only a student but I surely recommend this school for your pk-5 grader.

I'm very happy with the staff teachers and how they make you feel welcomed even if they don't know you. There are two excellent teacher a male and a female that where better then nice caring and treated my children like there own. Super happy mother!

My son attended this school for his last year of 5th grade and it was a fantastic year. They really have a caring staff at this school. The teachers and admin were genuinely nice. The school is a little old looking but loved that it was a small school compared to other area elementary schools. I only wished I'd moved into the area sooner. Great School.

Crystal lakes elementary is a wonderful school. The principal is very responsive & all the teachers & staff are very helpful in making our child's education the optimal experience!!

I going to move to another state, this school is amezing. I hope we find a school like this.

I am considering moving to this school boundary with my 9 year old and soon to be 5 year old. I would like to know if Crystal Lakes have school chorus? Is this a uniform based school? What are the highlights of this school and sets it apart from the others?

I love this school. It is a great little neighborhood school. The kids feel comfortable because they don't get lost in the shuffle. The teachers are caring and I feel like we're very blessed to have our kids go here.

Most of the teachers are fabulous. The PTA is amazing. However, I think the principal is a bit out of touch and needs to focus more on educational aspects and less on minor infractions of the dress code. I also think she singles certain parents out and attempts to "give them a hard time" about minor things. Unfortunately, it seems sometimes her personal agenda outweighs the benefits of coordinating with genuinely involved parents. The Assistant principal is quite good and seems to genuinely care about the students.

Crystal Lakes Elementary has a truly amazing & dedicated staff rivaled by no other. The principal, nurse, teachers, counselors and coordinators take their roles in the students education and well being very serious and do whatever necessary to provide the best environment for the children. While arranging a 504 plan for my son, they went above and beyond what was required to ensure his needs were met. Even the disctrict staff was involved to resolve conflicts and serve the needs of my son. I cannot say enough about this school...they are the best I've ever seen and deserve the highest marks.

Last modified Crystal Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.