Lake Worth Christian School Society 3

Posted August 01, 2014
Thinking about putting your child in LWCS? My daughter attended for many yrs. Elementary = great experience, great teachers! Middle= no problems. High School = diff story! not so much the school as the sports. My daughter was on the JV/V basketball/volleyball teams. the athletic director is in a position he should not be in. He took my child for meetings w/o my knowledge or presence, and then would NOT have an adult meeting. He is childish and confrontation with the children. school is great, as long as you DO NOT participate in sports. My daughter left the school this year because of this. It was extremely dishearting that a child that has been at a school for 11 yrs and now is leaving because of sports and their director. This christian school is being run by people who are not so christian.. Be cautious!! It seems to me that as long as your child does what they want, they are fine. If any problem they all stick together even if they are wrong.... Administration leaves alot to be desired!! send your child for elementary, then leave. That is my advice to you as a parent leaving this school after yrs of time and money.

Posted September 24, 2013
LWCS teachers make the difference. The experience, talent and dedication of these teachers is demonstrated every single day, both academically, and in the way they care for their students. This school is a cut above the rest.

Posted September 24, 2013
Lake Worth Christian School is an excellent educational experience for both students and parents alike. The mission of "Growing Christian Leaders" isn't just a statement, it is lived each day at the school. It would be upsetting to have to send our kids to school anywhere else. Thank you to all the staff, teachers and support personnel for all you to to make the educational experience of our kids a positive one.

Posted March 04, 2011
I have a child in high school, middle school and elementary and love the school and teachers. Per the website, all classroom teachers have their degrees and a majority have their masters! My children are challenged appropriately and the peer pressure they receive is to try for an A rather than an A-. Their friends are great kids who come from church attending families. We are very happy here.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 2

Posted March 01, 2011
This school is not a good school at all. A number of there teachers lose assignments and projects, then give you a zero. The reason my review isn't a 1 Star is because they do have a good Christan environment. Also the school is very overpriced. You will be lucky if they give you finical aid, if you get it they will barley take off any money. The kids at this school are very rude and do not have any respect for each other. In the LWCS welcoming video they say they are 2 grade levels above the public school (for the middle school) while the grade averages for middle schoolers and high schoolers is a D. LWCS has insane detention rules. For instance, if you get a Saturday detention it will be for 4 hours and you have to work (cleaning up class rooms, raking up leaves, ect.). I am a student at LWCS and this is by far the worst school I have been to. I have been to 10 different schools and 11 different houses. If you want to send your child to LWCS you will be wasting $12,000.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 1

Posted February 24, 2011
My children have attended LWCS for four years. This school uses religion/Christianity to lure hopeful parents to spend thousands for a sub-standard education. The majority of teachers are not certified to teach their subject and fail to possess a fair and caring Christian manner. My children will NOT attend LWCS next year.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 4

Posted January 17, 2009
I've attended this school for more than 3 years now, and it's turned around my life. I learned to be a better Christian, and so much more. Most of the teachers are great people who really want everybody to succeed. They actually care about you too, induvidually. I like it much better than any other school I've attended, and I definitely recommend considering to go here.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 3

Posted October 23, 2008
I recently left LWCS and went to Park Vista Community High School. LWCS has gone way too far with money wise, raising the tuition to $9000 and they're raising it more each year. Also, now you have to pay $100 for your child to play a sport and you have to pay $4 to attend their home game. That's ridiculous. Although, the teachers are great and they actually care about your grades.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 4

Posted September 09, 2008
This is our children's second year at LWCS. We have 1 girl in 2nd grade and 1 boy in 9th. They are both very happy. My son has attended many Christian Schools (through no fault of his own) & he's never been happier. The curriculum is diverse & challenging, many of the teachers have their masters, a few teach at the college. The parents are Very envolved. They offer music & numerous sports, but no longer offer Track & Field. LWCS is one of the best Christian Schools in this area.

Lake Worth Christian School Society 2

Posted June 10, 2008

Lake Worth Christian School Society
7592 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Lake Worth Christian School Society is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lake Worth Christian School Society Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top