Posted October 30, 2013
We joined the LWCS family in 2008. The teachers are so wonderful! They learn about their students' learning styles, strengths, and struggles. In doing so, they help each student achieve success academically, spiritually, and emotionally. The format for learning in class is such that our children are not saddled with overwhelming amounts of homework. The students are involved in service projects that reinforce compassion, teamwork, and the rewarding satisfaction of knowing they are improving the lives of others. Our children enjoy recess twice a day and PE twice a week. They are also encouraged to attend the after school intramural sports program. This prepares them for the competitive and accomplished middle and high school athletic program. Our principal knows all of the students on a personal level. His door is always open and his ears are always ready to listen. The administration understands our families are working hard to provide the best Christian education for their children. Therefore, they never expect us to donate additional money or volunteer our time, but they sure appreciate it when we do. Every year I am more excited and thankful that we found LWCS! Andrea Modica

Posted October 21, 2013
Lake Worth Christian Elementary School is an amazing place where I feel comfortable sending my two children. I know they are loved and well taken care of. They are learning above grade level, and most importantly, they are learning what it means to be a Christian leader. The parents are an active part of the school and are always welcome on campus. One of the things I love most about our school is that it continues on through 12th grade so They can finish where they started and really become invested in their school.

Posted October 21, 2013
Lake Worth Christian School is an amazing school with amazing students, teachers, and staff. Everyday when I drop my children off I know they will be loved on and taken care of like I would do at home. The older students have the kindest hearts and would do anything for the younger ones. This can be accredited to the Christian atmosphere and teaching they receive. As a parent I am never discouraged from being involved in my child's class. The teachers are always available to speak with me on any issue. You immediately get this warm 'family' feel when you walk on campus. The principal knows every family and child by first name and is interested in what they have to say and will remember it too. I have never seen a principal as involved in the everyday things like recess and morning care. I would give our school 10 stars if I could.

Posted February 18, 2011
Lake Worth Christian School has been a great place for our family to experience Christian-oriented academics, intramural sports, and great teachers. Parent involvement is encouraged and there is a tremendous variety of ways to volunteer. Wherever you have an interest, you can expand upon it at Lake Worth Christian School. The principal is fair and approachable. He gets involved with all sorts of activities and is always encouraging excellence from the teachers and students. The teachers are regularly obtaining more education and they share what they have learned through more challenging technology and media in the classroom. Our children have blossomed at Lake Worth Christian School. We feel truly blessed to one of the families that call Lake Worth Christian School our academic home.

Posted December 23, 2009
My daughter is having an amazing 1st grade year at LWCS. She is academically challenged and also given support when needed. I know when I drop her off there in the morning, the teachers truly care about her academic success and spiritual growth. It's a wonderful feeling to know your child is in good hands all day at school.

Posted May 12, 2008
We are very happy at LWCS. Our daughter has dyslexia and has been in their Discovery Program were she flourished. She will graduate from the program reading on grade level, coping with her learning differences and prepared for middle school. Teachers have been extremely supportive. Communication from the administration is outstanding. Kathy Smith

Posted May 02, 2008
My decision to send my children to Lake Worth Christian School has been a rewarding one. It is a safe and nurturing environment where Christian values are shared and practiced. The staff genuinly cares about the students and it shows. LWCS offers spiritual and academic growth as well as physical growth with the new athletic fields - We are very happy with LWCS!

Lake Worth Christian Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2006

Lake Worth Christian Elementary School 0

Posted May 23, 2006
Parents very involved, influential in the admissions process.

Posted February 23, 2006
My daughter is a first grader at LWCS and is doing very well. She loves her teacher and school and so do me and my husband. I can't say anything negative about the school

Lake Worth Christian Elementary School
7592 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Lake Worth Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Lake Worth Christian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top