Boynton Beach, FL

Posted May 16, 2014
This school is awesome! The best thing that has ever happen to us is having our son go to this school! I am a parent, and I just read a few reviews about parents saying that if you have a choice don't take your kids here and that made me laugh! Those are exactly the kind of parents that bring kids into this world and expect that the school raise their kids and think that the school is all responsible for the outcome of their kids education. It is ridiculous! Your kids are your responsibilities! There is only so much the school can do, the real foundation must start at home! Obviously those are parents that are never involved in their kids education and only go to school to complain when they, as parent, have failed to provide a good, solid foundation for their kids at home then go to blame their kid's teachers and the school itself... that is just hilarious! I am not a school staff or relative of any of the school staff. I am the mother of a third grader student and very proud of it! I trust this school as they have worked so hard to challenge my kid's education and making such a positive impact on his learning success!!!!! Thank you so much for all you do!!!!!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
Crosspointe Elementary School in Boynton Beach Fl is a great school. I see everyday how hard the teachers and staff work to keep kids and parents involved. I am very happy with this school and they should win because they work so hard and do above what is expected from anyone.

Crosspointe Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2013
This school is horrable both princaple and asst princaple never get back to you and my child is a strait A student the people at the front desk don't know what they are doing and are very rude but I guess that's what you get when you unprofessionals working at this school.

Crosspointe Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2013
So far my daughter loves Crosspointe Elementary, every day she tells me something good about her day, which makes me happy as well. I am new to the area, and I plan on joining the PTA group

Posted March 28, 2010
I absolutely love this school. The personal is very very nice, they are very nurturing and involved with the kids. They truly want to help your children succeed! They even give you suggestions, extra activities if you ask. `very happy with the school.

Posted January 11, 2010
Crosspointe Elementary School has great potential and has shown positive increases in student performance. There like any other school, there are good and bad teachers, but for most the teachers are ok and administration is doing a fine job working with the many challenges of the eduational system today.

Posted August 13, 2009
i love this school and everyone that runs it

Posted August 12, 2009
My daughter attended this school for the last three months of the 2008-2009 school year due to a move. I found that most of the school work consists of completing photocopied worksheets and the curriculum does not seem to contain many hands on or authentic learning experiences. Like another parent, I have also found that some of her classmates were extremely disrespectful or disruptive to the educational process. Being new, she was repeatedly harrassed by other students and little was done about it. If this is an A rated Florida school, it does not say much for the rating system. A school should be rated on more than one test score. I will be sending my daughter somewhere else this school year.

Crosspointe Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Crosspointe Elementary School
3015 South Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Crosspointe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosspointe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top