Public charter
Boynton Beach, FL

Posted November 24, 2014
The Owens family is grateful for the 14 years they were blessed to serve several hundreds of students and staff throughout Palm Beach County. We will miss them and their families as our students continue to make academic progress from the educational foundation that was established for each and every student at CSBB. God bless everyone and All the best - Mr. and Mrs. Owens

Posted August 17, 2014
When I enrolled my two boys I was excited! I took my boys out of an "A" school going to a charter school my standards were higher and CSBB didn't meet them. The programs and languages they offer never happen. My kids went for one school year and it was a headache. Upper grades students bullied my boys numerous times and mr. Owens never bothered to return a call. Disrespectful students with uninvolved parents! Never again.

Posted July 31, 2014
I attended this school when I was in 10th grade . I graduated from boynton beach community high school. This school RUINED my gpa and my fellow peers who attended when I did. When my senior year came they had NO RECORDS of me being enrolled as a student . Also, they could not contact the Principle or other adminstrators . This school is like a day-care . Instead of us being productive we played monopoly,life, and chess for 3 WEEKS!! This school is horrible !! I regret attending

Posted April 12, 2014
I know teachers at franklin, they quit because the school has no clue. The parents have NO IDEA what is going on there. If a teacher quit, good for them. Means they have morals and abide by teacher ethics. Shame on all those who name shame teachers. Nice, how would you like it if people wrote lies about you then posted it? So sad the parents always want to blame. Maybe they need to look at themselves first. But , those parents probably start fights in front of their children.

Charter School Of Boynton Beach 4

Posted February 11, 2014
My daughters go to this school. They each are thriving. yes there has been some communication issues however, with such a large school, in there first year they have done an exceptional job. All school have hiccups, but the education and benefits they have gotten far out reach any possible problem.

Posted February 10, 2014
This school is REALLY BAD in communication with the principal as well as the teachers. Teachers are always on a different page. If they don't like you child they will do all they can to get them out. Parents evaluate the school before you put you r children in this school!!! Worst experience ever!

Posted October 31, 2013
My son loves this school. It was a difficult decision to move him to a new school. We couldnt be happier with the results.

Posted August 16, 2013
I have three children in this school I find it to be a great school. I love the zero tolerance for kids that are not there to get a education. They weed out the bad seeds right away with suspension or expulsion. The principle knows every student and all the teachers are great and gave my children the extra attention they needed.

Charter School Of Boynton Beach 2

Posted August 02, 2013
Students are always suspended instead of disciplined. No respect for teachers. Hard to contact administrators. Maybe because of their budget, teachers need to dedicate more time to students.

Posted May 10, 2013
My son has been at this school for two years now, (Kindergarten and 1st), I was a little nervous - as any parent would be, however it has been great. He has had two excellent caring, kind teachers that have really encouraged him to be the very best he can be. All the staff are very warm and welcoming, greeting the students each day as they arrive. My son has received an expanded curriculum, as well as a pull out program, which he is always very excited to tell me about. The school has been a very warm and welcoming place, that my son loves to go to each day. The staff encourage a love of learning. My son is learning Spanish which he enjoys, and takes great pride in practicing. The teachers have worked well with my son, and he is receiving a very well rounded education. The school focuses on the whole child, providing a good balance. The communication from the staff has been excellent.

Charter School Of Boynton Beach
1425 Gateway Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL  33426
Last modified Charter School Of Boynton Beach is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charter School Of Boynton Beach Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top