Bradenton, FL

Manatee Virtual Instruction Program 5

Posted September 01, 2014
Our family uses FLVS and Connections Academy. The teachers and guidance counselor are very helpful. They are available when we need them. The program is very well organized. My daughter is even taking a guitar class as a middle school student and really enjoys the program. We are involved in some really great FB home school groups in the area and maintain a very nice social calendar. Couldn't be happier with this option for public school. My son had some difficulties in the traditional school setting and he is thriving with the virtual program. He is able to take his time and not feel the pressure and distraction of the classroom setting. It is a perfect fit for our family!

Manatee Virtual Instruction Program 5

Posted September 15, 2011
If this is the Manatee Virtual Instruction Program, a part of the Florida Virtual Program run by K12, then this is a fantastic option for Manatee County families. The curriculum from K12 is fantastic and very challenging. Your child can work at their own pace as it is mastery based. I have one child who struggles and one who excels and both are extremely happy. We also have a wonderful homeroom teacher, reading teacher and math teacher who have virtual classes one day a week for my kids. They are knowledgeable and helpful and I have access to them via email or phone. I now have control over what they are learning and the outcome of their success. I highly recommend this program. If you are interested in applying, go to K12.com/flvp.

Manatee Virtual Instruction Program
215 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton, FL  34205
Last modified Manatee Virtual Instruction Program is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Manatee Virtual Instruction Program Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top