PK, 9-12
Bradenton, FL
Students enrolled: 2,462

Manatee High School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Are you kidding me? Charging for graduation? Is this not a public school? Even if I was rich, I wouldn't pay to see a graduation for which I have already paid through fees and taxes. It's the principle for pete's sake. Com' on man! I wish only the worst for the entire administration or whoever came up with this idea. You need fired and never allowed to work in a public setting again as you evidently don't know what it's all about. Geeezzz!

Posted May 10, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about MHS. I am alumni and my child now attends MHS. He plays football and has had a great experience playing for Coach Kinnan. It's not all about footbal...every Thursday they have a guest speaker after practice for character development. They teach these boys how to go out and be prodeuctive members of society and to strive for the best. My child's teachers do the same and really encourage the student's to do their best. The guidance counselor's are always available to discuss my child's progress and what the steps to take to apply to colleges. Past and current student's that have bad things to say about MHS are the ines that don't get involved whether it be sports, clubs, arts, etc. I know because I used to be that student and now look back and wish I had done more at MHS instead of complaining about wanting to be out of there.

Posted October 20, 2012
I am proud to say my family and I are apart of the manatee family, we just moved to the area and was very nervous about choosing schools for my children. I am very pleased with Manatee High thus far.

Posted March 15, 2012
I couldn't have asked for a better school for my child. From the AP+ Program, to one of the state's best athletic programs, I am ecstatic my child attends this outstanding high school. There are over 40 clubs offered and Manatee is the only "A" high school in the county! There truly is something for everyone to be involved in. I wouldn't ever have my child go to any other school.

Posted March 15, 2012
There is one word that comes to mind when I think of Manatee, and it's WOW. Manatee High is home to an "A" rated school, a football dynasty, state runner-up cheerleaders, baseball state semi-finalists, a nationally ranked dance team, consistently rated superior bands and over 40 student interest and service clubs. The AP+ program is a college preperatory course of study that truly prepares students for the rigor of college. In every class the teachers' dedication and devotion is extremely apparent as they really want each student to succeed. Manatee truly WOW's me with their tradition of excellence. Look no further than Manatee for an unbelievably great high school.

Posted February 07, 2010

Posted November 06, 2009
Manatee High School's commitment to excellence is outstanding. It's a labor of love for the entire school staff, parents, teachers and students to work together for a total commitment to success. Teachers, and staff of the school work together to inspire Manatee High School students with a passion for learning, empower them to pursue their dreams confidently and creatively while contributing to our community, nation and world. It s an honor to nominate my own Alma Mata, Manatee High School

Manatee High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school, great teachers, great drum line

Manatee High School 1

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008

Manatee High School
1 Hurricane Ln, Bradenton, FL  34205
Last modified Manatee High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manatee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top