Bradenton, FL

Posted August 15, 2014
Saint Stephens.. Excellent School and well worth every penny! My boys both have attended the summer program as well as my younger son attends the Pre-K program this year. Friendly staff, safe environment and excellent learning experience!

Posted August 13, 2014
Great school! We moved here 3 years ago and found this "gem of a school". My boys (who have always attended public school in the past) acclimated well due to the friendly, caring staff and students. They have both found a great set of friends and have excelled in school even though the curriculum is much more difficult than they had been used to. The small class sizes are wonderful and the students get one-on-one attention from the well-educated teachers, as needed. Also, the College Counseling office has been great, they are incredibly knowledgable and well-connected to the college world. We are very happy with our decision to send our children to Saint Stephen's!

St Stephen's Episcopal School 4

Posted July 26, 2014
I really like St. Stephens. We've been sending our child there for 7 years now. The teachers & support staff are wonderful with the exception of one so far and the other parents we have met along the way are great as well. However, I do feel the school cares a lot more about it's image & pocketbook more than anything. The annual tuition is ridiculous and continues to go up in price about 1k each year. But I guess that's the price we have to pay for the many children AND grandchildren of staff members who attend the school at a highly discounted price, if not free! This will unfortunately be our last year at this school.

Posted June 20, 2014
Our children attend Saint Stephen's and we couldn't be happier! The faculty/staff truly know each of our three children and embrace their individual qualities. The PK3-12 campus creates a unique and caring community that develops, challenges and supports each child at the appropriate level. I highly recommend Saint Stephen's. If there were a sixth star - I'd give it!

Posted April 29, 2014
Great School, but can't just work really hard and get good grades, you have to be gifted too.

Posted March 13, 2014
Saint Stephen's is an amazing school! Not only are my children receiving a world class education, they are happy EVERY day. The overall environment is nurturing and truly feels like an extension of family. The children enjoying the arts as well as an excellent sports program. And the academics are challenging enough to accommodate gifted children as well as those who need some assistance along the way. I disagree wholeheartedly with a parent below who stated that the school is only concerned with their bank account. My family has never been in a position to donate much extra to the school but we received help and additional resources for our children numerous times. This is a school who truly cares about helping each, individual student be the best they can be. And the teachers are phenomenal! We cannot say enough good things about the St. Stephen's community!

Posted September 12, 2013
Excellent school with community atmosphere, top notch teachers, rigorous academics and wonderful character education. The best!

Posted September 12, 2013
I am so grateful to be able to send my daughter here. She truly loves her school, her teachers, and her friends from St. Stephen's. The curriculum is challenging and the teachers could not be more supportive or engaging. I've never made a better choice and although it's a financial sacrifice, it is well worth the many rewards.

Posted August 06, 2013
Saint Stephen's offers an education that is 2nd to none in this area. Not only are the academics world class but the athletics and arts are excellent. My son graduated from Saint Stephen's in 2007. His college experience was wonderful and so much of that can be attributed to the education he received at Saint Stephen's. He learned how to speak confidently in front of a large group, how to entertain during school assemblies, how to study and succeed and how to be part of a team. After graduating from college he was hired by an excellent company and is continuing to use his Saint Stephen's skills to succeed in his career. Thank you to all the teachers and administrators that made such a positive difference.

St Stephen's Episcopal School 2

Posted July 18, 2013
There are some great people here, but the school is very concerned with its bank account and image. If a child is falling behind, it will be suggested that he/she switches school. Often times, students go to other local private schools for help- that's double the money! If you aren't willing to donate a library/wing/etc., this isn't a school that will offer any help.

St Stephen's Episcopal School
315 41st Street West, Bradenton, FL  34209
Last modified St Stephen's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St Stephen's Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top