PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted June 20, 2016
Attended this school from 96-00. Great school, great teachers. Classes set the way to take advanced courses in high school. Small school atmosphere and required parental involvement provides a sense of community. Tuition differential is a great motivation for parents to attend church regularly.

Posted October 21, 2012
If you love Polk County and want your kids to live here forever with you at your house while working at Cracker Barrel, this is the perfect school for your kids.

Posted March 20, 2011
The role of the elementary/middle school in developing the foundation of our children to be good citizens that serve God, our community, and each other is so important. It must compliment and expand what we do as parents. This foundation must be built on growth in faith, social behavior, & academic skills. Resurrection Catholic School accomplishes this in all areas with their gifted and caring teachers, staff, & the leadership of it's principal along with the support of a strong parish community. Our eldest son attended RCS from grades PK3 - 8 and is currently a senior at Santa Fe Catholic HS. I am so proud of him as a person & where is going and I thank RCS for its role in that. Our other son started in PK and is in 4th grade currently. As a RCS parent for 15 years now and 4 more to go, I can not imagine sending my child anywhere else. The academic test results show the advantage your child would have by attending RCS. See the happiness in the students to witness the community, service, sports, activities, and faithfulness that makes RCS so special.

Posted November 30, 2010
I have three children attending Resurrection Catholic School. Their scores on national academic tests are proof that they are getting a great education. However, what I really love about Resurrection is the feeling my children and I get when we step into the school. There is a strong sense of community and it feels like home. When something unfortunate happens to a family here, the school community bands together to help that family in need. I love that my children are also learning that giving back to the community is the right thing to do.

Posted November 12, 2010
We've had a very positive experience with both the administration and teachers at RCS. Teacher to parent communication is excellent, and the education is top-notch. It's not inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.

Posted October 13, 2010
Besides all of the great things you expect from a strong Catholic school - good academics, welcoming and caring faculty and staff, and a good moral environment - my children have really benefited from all of the extra opportunities RCS provides. As an example, the middle-school science fair program incorporates volunteer science mentors for each child to excel. Thanks to this program I've had two sons win participation to the State Science Fair. What a fabulous learning opportunity for them!

Posted October 10, 2010
Our two kids attend this school. The most important benefit we see, besides a great education, is that parent involvement is encouraged and welcomed. As volunteers ourselves, it's great to get to know other parent volunteers, and know that our kids go to school with other kids whose parents are very committed to their education and spiritual growth!

Posted September 22, 2010
We have three sons attending this school and we all love it there. Our sons are all receiving a great education through the many quality academic programs offered. The teachers are all wonderful and really care about their students. We have always felt at "home" and love the sense of family and community at RCS. We highly recommend this school!

Posted February 26, 2010
Both of my sons attended this school K-8 and are now both on full academic scholarships at UF and FSU. I attribute their academic success largely to the excellent educations they received at Resurrection Catholic School. The principal has devoted her life to catholic education and is a winner of the National Distinguished Principal award from both the National Association of Elementary School Principals and the National Catholic Educational Association. The staff genuinely cares about the students and their development not only academically but socially and spiritually. One of the best decisions I ever made as a parent was to visit and then enroll my children in this school.

Church Of The Resurrection Catholic School 4

Posted October 13, 2009
We have been pleased with the school for 6 years. I love the religious education and support. Safety is imp. to them and our principal continues to try to make it a stronger school.

Church Of The Resurrection Catholic School
3720 Old Highway 37, Bradley, FL  33835
Last modified Church Of The Resurrection Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8